"I should have brought a leash" I mumbled as he almost ran to the candy aisle, it was only then that I realized I don't know his birth name so I couldn't call out to him. I walked up and grabbed the hem of his jacket

"Stay close, if you get modded Steph would kill me so fast," I said and he nodded following me. Luckily he had his mask on and hood up, but he didn't seem scared to be seen.  We walked and grabbed some fruit and candy. We walked up to the counter and the man standing there almost screamed.

"O.M.G You're Soul, from P1harmony, I am your biggest fan," He said happily, Soul only nodded and smiled saying thank you as he grabbed his wallet. 

"I'll pay for it," I said and grabbed the cash out of the back of my phone case "Sir, can you keep seeing him here quite? At least until we leave" 

"Oh yeah of course... are you his boyfriend?" The guy said all giggly and happy

"No, why?" 

"Sorry, you're just holding his shirt," He said glancing at it, my fingers had curled themselves into a small hole.

"Oh, I completely forgot," I said removing my hand and shaking my head "But no, we aren't dating, I only know him from my cousin, Stephen," I said smiling. Steph will kill me faster if he has a dating scandal because of me rather than getting mobbed. 

"Oh, ok. I won't tell anyone about your special appearance" He said smiling, that's when it clicked 

"Oh, Haru, I didn't recognize you for a second," I said laughing at myself, I had never been good at recognizing faces. 

"You just realized? I'm hurt" He said putting a hand to his heart I laughed before bidding goodbye. We walked out to the motorcycle and hopped back on, I had to help Soul with his helmet once again. 

Soul did the same thing he did last time, letting the wind take over his body. We were about halfway home when the bike started slowing down to a full stop.

"no, no, no, no, no" I repeated as I looked at the gas, I completely forgot to fill it up

"What happened" Soul peered over my shoulder and asked

"The gas is out" I sighed, I looked around for any gas stations, but there were zero. There was only a love hotel and around five cafes. I groaned and looked at the time, it was almost one, we left at twelve so if I text my father we can't make it back now we shouldn't get into much trouble, but we should find a way to get home now just to be safe. 

"um, I think it's gonna start raining," He said, I looked up and rain dropped on my cheek. I wanted to cuss and scream at the sky, this isn't what I needed. 

"Come on," I said, we pushed the motorcycle to the little love hotel, the red lights warned us away but we need somewhere to stay, I hated riding in the rain anyway so finding a gas station at this point would be pointless. 

"Hello, um we need one room, and do you happen to have a two-bedroom?" I asked, I know they most likely didn't but I should at least shoot my shot. 

"No but all of our rooms have a couch that can be used as a bed," She said "but why wouldn't you wanna stay in the same bed with that hottie?" She whispered to me

"we're not here for anything like that, my bike ran out of gas and it's raining," I said, she just nodded and looked Soul up and down. I pulled his hand close to mine and shielded his eyes from her. If I can't get her to stop I can at least make sure he doesn't see. 

The woman was at least in her forties and had a bright red lipstick on, her eye makeup was harsh and dark. I didn't like how she fluttered her eyes at Soul, he was only my age and she was more than two times our age. I paid for the room and walked with Soul, I was already pissed off with the whole situation now her looking at Soul like that made me want to punch a wall. 

When we got in the elevator I zipped his hoodie up a little more, he looked at me confused. 

"Don't show so much skin in a place like this, k?" I said and he nodded. I was happy with the look in his eyes, cluelessness, he didn't see the women considering making advances on him. I looked at the room card, 362. We looked around the halls and finally found our room.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

(My fav boy <3) Hey Dad, we can't make it home

(クールなお父さん) ???

(my fav boy <3) We are staying at some random hotel, the motorcycle needs gas and it's raining. Can we stay here tonight? We'll be back early in the morning 

(クールなお父さん) Yeah, be safe, lock the doors before you go to sleep, and check for cameras 

(my fav boy) Ok, I'll text you when we head back, Love you! 

(クールなお父さん)  Love you too

 . 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

I went around the room, checking every for a camera and covering any place I could see if it had one or not. Soul was texting Steph to tell him what happened, I assumed a manager or someone would come pick him up. 

"Steph said our manager is ok as long as we aren't seen leaving or going in" I nodded.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" He nodded as he opened his bag "How did your Japanese get so good, Steph isn't as fluent and the guy who was at the house didn't seem to know as much as you" 

"Oh, I was born in Japan" 

"Where?" I asked smiling at him

"Saitama prefecture," He said happily

"Oh, I haven't been there in so long" I sighed, he only nodded and plopped onto the bed. I took that as my sign he was tired, I pulled open the sofa and placed the extra pillows on it. The extra blanket was thin and scratchy, a bed sheet would be more useful than this. I was a bit upset that this is all I would get to sleep but I should make sure the idol is comfortable at least. 

"I'm gonna take a bath," I told Soul, he looked up from his phone and nodded

When I got into the bathroom I stripped my clothes and gently placed them down, luckily this place came with robes, I didn't have any other clothes to change into. I let my body relax in the warm water, my muscles were tense with today's activities. I dunked my head underwater and let myself sit there until I could barely breathe and I came back up for air. I stayed in for a little before finishing up and putting my boxers and the robe on. I couldn't help but wonder if it was appropriate to wear this in front of Soul. It's not like I'm coming out naked, I will have to wear the same outfit tomorrow but I rather not sleep in jeans. 

I walked out and told Soul there is another robe if he wants to wear it, he nodded and went into the bathroom. I sat down on my bed and continued to wonder how I will get comfortable on it, the bed seemed to have an insanely thin mattress.

"Was this even made to be a bed?" I mumbled pressing into it

"you can sleep in the big one" I instantly jumped, when I looked up Soul was standing there with his head quirked to the side. 

"no, no, you can sleep there, I'll be fine" I smiled at him

"ok, well you can lay in mine while I take a bath," He said grabbing a bottle from his bag and walking back into the bathroom.

I got up and let myself rest on the bed, it was so much softer and more comfortable. I let my eyes close as I almost completely hid myself under the blanket. The bed had a scent of jasmine, I held onto the pillow and felt every muscle in my body relax. I need to stay awake, being so relaxed like this is making me sleepy. I opened my eyes only for them to shut back on their own, my body melted into the bed and before I knew it I was fast asleep.