Suga - Lingerie Reaction

Start from the beginning

He has the bullet running up and down your clothed cunt. You can practically feel the vibrations inside of you. It was only a matter of seconds before you were soaked with arousal. "You're leaking out of these panties, Y/N. I thought I taught you better than to dirty pretty little things."

You giggle playfully, legs restless against the mattress. "Mm can't help it. Why don't you help me ruin it completely then?"

Suga smirks at your comment. "When'd you learn such filthy words?"

Your hands come up to your own breasts, giving your boyfriend a show as you tweak and tease your own nipples. You pull them into enticing arcs that are just begging to be sucked and nibbled on. The fabric did little to hide it, if anything, it only highlighted them more.

Suga was a fan of how reactive you were. In fact, he would make sure that tonight he would give you all the attention you could ever ask for. Possibly even too much where you were begging for him to stop.

He slides your panties to the side, pushing in the vibrator where the fabric holds it against your clit for him. Having the toy suddenly stimulate you with nothing in between causes you to suck in a harsh gasp. Your entire body jerks to the sensation but Suga is quick to settle you down, peppering kisses all over your skin.

"Shhh...it's alright baby. I got you. So sensitive are we? You haven't played with yourself in a while?" he asks, expecting an honest answer.

He waits for you to respond and you hesitate before shyly shaking your head. He seems happy with your answer, not expecting anything different. "You behave so well, don't think I've ever had to punish you baby girl."

He lowers himself down your body, kissing your mounds and even darts out his tongue to slide against your harden nipples. You're whining and begging him to move faster but he's a patient man and man who was fond of teasing.

He gets all the way down to your core, arms wrapped underneath your thighs. He's so close- close enough to where you can feel his hot breath covering your entire heat.

You're shivering in anticipation and the toy isn't doing enough for you. But as expected, he makes you wait., fingers flicking against the vibrator which causes it to slightly push into your throbbing bud.

His finger slides even further, poking at your clothed entrance. He's tracing the spot that's soaked with your pleasure. Suga uses one finger to hook onto the side of your panties, pulling them to clear his view without letting the vibe drop .

A gust of cool air consumes your heat. You whine, feverishly rolling your hips into nothing. "Look at this hole twitching around nothing. Bet it's real tight for me."

His eyes darken for a second, watching you squirm impatiently. "Please...please touch me."

"You know I can't say no when you use your words."

His voice is so deceiving, smooth like silk and joyful like a spring day. Little did people know he was face deep into your sopping pussy at the late hours of night.

His tongue comes out flat, licking a long strip to where your arousal has dripped all the way to where his tongue makes contact with the vibrator.

Your mouth opens in an "O" and yet no sound comes out. The feeling is so blissful. His tongue dips perfectly in your fold and it has you gripping the sheets until your fingers are turning a ghostly white. You want to buck your hips so badly into him but you know at the slightest movement, he'll pull away.

Suga is skillful with his tongue, knowing all of your weak spots. He attacks them rigorously, making sure he leaves any parts of you untouched. He eats you out as if he was starved of any food. "God baby, gonna drown at this rate."

He swipes his chin,, not that it'll do much as he dives back into your wet cunt. As your sensitivity builds, you attempt to close your legs. It's a futile attempt. He's way too gone to let you do anything on your own.

Your hands dig into his scalp, fingers intermixing with his soft and silver hair. You're not sure if you want to pull him away or even push him deeper. But Suga knows what you really yearn for as he rounds his tongue and pushes it inside of your whole.

You feel the warm muscle enter you, pushing past your tight walls. He's playful, moving it recklessly inside of you. He says something but it comes out in a mutter as it's muffled completely by you.

Suddenly, his arms pull you tighter, as if he was trying to shove you further onto his playful tongue. It doesn't help that his skillful hands finds it way back to the vibrator, pushing it in delicate circles over you clit.

Suga knows you're about to climax, feeling you twitch around his tongue. He knows he could have you easily falling apart without even having to take his dick out and tonight was just the night to prove his point. "C'mon baby, cum for me babe. I'll give you plenty more tonight," he says before making sure to not leave your hole empty for more than a couple of seconds.

The burning sensation in your lower stomach grows. Your back rises off the mattress but no matter how much you struggle, he just doesn't seem to let go of you. You're whining and crying, eyes shut tightly as the pleasure completely consumes you.

Your first orgasm of the night washes your vision white. Your legs shake and he rides you through the waves of pleasure, letting his tongue slowly lap up all the juices to make sure they don't go to waste.

You lay on the bed breathless- a lifeless body that tingles at the slightest touch.

Suga climbs back over you, kissing you softly with his wet lips. "Such a pretty present for me. I'll be sure to make good use of it."