Chapter 9: Just Another Normal Day

Chapter 9

Sara's P.O.V.

"Thank you for letting us stay the night, Iliris." Mom said. "Anything for you and the girls." She replied. We arrived at mom's room. "Good night sweetheart. Sweet dreams." Mom said. "Night mom." I replied. We continued walking. "Sara I want you to know that as Carissa's best friend, I think of you like my daughter too." Iliris said, leading me to my room for the night. "Thank you." I said politely.

"Goodnight. I hope you sleep well." I fell onto the plush bed and sighed. Grabbing my phone I dialed the familiar number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sammy." I said.

"Hey cutie, what's with the late phone call?"

"I was bored. And I miss you." I admitted.

"You know we've only been apart for a day right?"

"I know but that's what happens when your in love." I said.

"I love you." He said after a while.

"I love you too Sammy." I said.

"I have to go, I have training tomorrow." He sighed.

"I better go to, I'm about to fall asleep. The beds on Solaria are so comfy."

"Alright, night cutie."

"Night Sammy."

I hung up and drifted off to sleep.

.......

"Good morning Princess Sara. Queen Iliris sent me to wake you up and tell you that your mother had to leave earlier. She said something about an emergency at Alfea." One of the maids said. "Thank you. Can you please tell Queen Iliris and the girls that I will be leaving to see what is going on? And that I really appreciate all that Queen Iliris has done for us?" I asked. "Of course." "Thank you."

I snapped my fingers and made sure that my outfit was all in check before leaving the room. I went to the gates and transformed. Queen Iliris taught us a basic teleport spell yesterday, so I used it to get to Alfea.

.......

"Mom what's going on?" I asked as soon as I saw my mom. "We're under attack. I need your help." She said. "Alright." I said. I flew around helping out wherever I could. "Well well well, the little pixie is back." A voice I knew all too well said. "What are you witches doing here?" I growled. "Why would we tell you?" Iceis sneered. "Oh I don't know, your stupid?" I suggested.

"That's it!" Iceis yelled. "Icy Wave!" I dodged it. "Is that all you got?" I taunted. "Icicle Barrage!" "Fire Arrow!" Flames hit the ice and melted it. "Sara why would you leave and fight without us?" Electra said jokingly. "Nice of you to join the party." I said.

"Harmonic Attack!" "Lunar Eclipse!" Mine and Carissa's attacks hit the witches head on. They fell to the ground. "Emerald Ivy!" I had them dangling fifteen feet in the air when something else hit them. "Bass Blaster!" "Mom!" I yelled. She had flown over to us. "Good job girls. Let me deal with these witches." We nodded.

.......

"Thank you for stopping the witches again." Mrs. F said. "No biggie." I said. "Alright, you better be getting some rest, you have classes tomorrow." Mom said. I nodded. I looked around the halls, thinking about everything that had happened of the past little while. I had found out that I was a fairy, went to a fairy school, got attacked by witches, went on a mission and got attacked by the same witches, found my pixie, went on a short break, found my mom and fought the witches again. "I really need to get out more." I laughed.

When I reached my dorm I heard the girls laughing. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked, walking in. "Aqua was just doing her impression of this kid she saw downtown earlier, it's so funny!" Fireis laughed. "Alright lay it on me." I said.

.......

"Good morning everybody." I mumbled sleepily. "Morning Sara." Carissa yawned. "We better get ready and head to class." Electra muttered. We nodded.

"Good morning class, today we will be making potions with rare ingredients." Palladium said. "Sara can you pass me the Emiral pollen?" "Sure Ariela." I grabbed the beaker and handed it to her. "Thanks, hopefully with this we can make a personality switch potion." "You definitely know your potions." I said. "That's what my planet is known for. My powers come from potions." Ariela replied. "Cool." I said.

.......

"Welcome girls, we finally get to start this class." Mrs. Faragonda said. "I want you girls to transform and try to defend yourselves from what you are weakest against. Electra will go first." Electra nodded. She transformed and flew over to the field. "I'm ready!" She yelled. Mrs. F murmured something and several attacks flew at Electra. "Mud." I muttered. "Electric Shield!" She cried. A blue and yellow barrier formed around her.

The attacks coated it. We gasped as it exploded. Mud flew everywhere and coated everything, excluding us. "Well done Electra. That was very good." Mrs. F said. She flew over to us and changed back. "Thanks Mrs. F." She said. "Carissa you're up next." Mrs. F said, turning to her. "Alright."

.......

"Sara it's your turn." I was last. I nodded and transformed. "Sara, you have a choice on what attack you want because you have two weaknesses." I thought for a second. "I want to practice with nature." I said after a moment. She nodded. Several attacks flew at me. I dodged them and flew into the air. "Defending Ivy!" I yelled. Vines wrapped around me like a cocoon. I felt the attacks stop. The vines disappeared. "Very good Sara, you girls are done for the day." We nodded.

"Sara, I talked with your parents and you no longer need to have the special class with me. Instead, you are allowed to do anything on the school grounds." Mrs. F said after the girls had left. I nodded. "Good. I have to be getting to a meeting now." She said. I waved goodbye.

I went to the library. "Hello, what can I help you with?" The librarian asked. "I'm looking for anything to do with earth fairies." I said. "I believe I know just the book." She walked up to a stand and said a spell. An old and dusty book flew down to the stand. "Here we are, the book of the strongest earth fairies that have ever been enrolled in Alfea." "Thanks," I started. "Hold on, there's another book I think you should look at." She interrupted. I nodded.

"This." She started. "Is the book of the most powerful spells and fairy transformations, only earth fairies can achieve them." "Wow." I gasped. "Here, take them." I took them from her. "Thanks." I said. I headed back to my dorm.

........

(END OF CHAPTER 9)