Chapter 2: First Day Nerves and A Not So Amazing Dance

Chapter 2

Sara's P.O.V.

'This is it, Dorm 25. Here goes nothing' I thought. I pushed open the door to find all five girls sitting in the main room. "Um hi." I said nervously. "I'm Sara. Mrs. Faragonda said that this my dorm." I said, showing them the map with the dorm number circled in red.

One of the girls walked up to me.

She had long blond hair and amber colored eyes. "Looks like your right. I'm Carissa, Princess of Solaria and Fairy of the Shining Sun." She said holding her hand out to me. I shook it gently.

"I'm Fireis." A girl with fire red hair and cyan colored eyes said. "Princess of Domino and Fairy of the Dragon Flame."

"Aqua. Princess of Andros and Fairy of Waves." Another girl, one with short, dark reddish-brown hair said.

"Electra. Princess of Electros, Fairy of Electricity." A girl with electric blue hair said. "And that's Digi. She's the Princess of Zenith and Fairy of Technology. She also doesn't talk much." She continued, pointing at the purple haired girl sitting beside her, who I assumed was Digi.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm actually from Earth so I'm not used to all of this." I said gesturing with my hands. "It's okay, Sara. We can help you with anything." Carissa said and they all jumped up did goofy poses. "Haha okay. I'll take you up on that offer. So um, which room is mine?" I asked. "My room." Aqua said. "Okay I'll put my stuff in there later." I replied.

"So Sara do you have any idea what your power is?" Fireis asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, but for some reason I always love being around nature, and my dad says that I have a gift with music." They all looked at each other. "We should talk to Mrs. Faragonda. Now." Electra said. "C'mon lets go!" Carissa yelled and dragged me out of the room.

..........

"Mrs. Faragonda, we need to speak with you right now." Aqua said bursting through the door. "Oh my, what do you need to talk about?" Aqua looked at Carissa. "We think that Sara might be a fairy with two powers." Carissa explained. She nudged me. "They only think that because I told them that I feel better when I'm around nature and because I have a natural gift with music." I said, eyes on the ground.

"Well I believe that they are right. I sense that you are a very powerful fairy, but not at powerful as the fairies of the Dragon Flame, because their power is the most ancient. But you are still a powerful fairy." She told me. "And I believe that you are a fairy of nature and music." "Wow. This is really a lot to take in." I said. "Oh don't worry Sara, you have all of us to help you. Now you six should go back to your dorm, you have a busy day tomorrow." Mrs. Faragonda told us. "Goodbye Mrs. Faragonda!"

...........

"Hey Aqua, can you help me with my stuff?" I called from the main room."Sure Sara" she replied. "Thanks. My dad made me pack ALL my stuff." I said, exaggerating on the 'all'. "Bummer haha." She replied. "Oh look! My first piano recital video is here." I read the sticky note on it. 'I thought you would want this. Love you sweetheart! -Dad' "Aw my dad is so nice to remember this for me. We should watch this and some of my other videos tonight." I said turning to Aqua. "Sure lets finish this and find the girls."

"Took you long enough!" Carissa joked. "Sorry I brought a lot of stuff with me." I responded with a big smile. "Let's watch these videos! I got popcorn!" Fireis exclaimed walking into the room followed by Digi, both girl's hands full. "Here let me help you with that." Electra walked over to them and grabbed a couple of bowls. "Now lets watch Sara's awesome musical skills." Carissa said excitedly.

..........

"Sara wake up. Classes start in an hour and we need to get ready." "M'Kay one sec." I mumbled. Hearing the door close I open my eyes and get up. Heading to my dresser I grabbed some clothes to change into I head into the main room. "Hey Electra, where's the bathroom?" I ask her. "First door on the left, down that hallway." She responded, pointing to one of the hallways. "Kay thanks." Heading into the bathroom I start with my normal routine for getting ready.