Chapter 7: Beach Fun And The Sacrifice

Chapter 7

Sara's P.O.V.

"Wow. Whoever told Aqua that the beaches were amazing is right." Electra gasped. I laughed. "This is just one beach guys. Earth has a lot of beaches." I said. "Hey look, there's a café right on the beach." Carissa pointed to the building. "Oh ya, that's my brother's smoothie bar. He usually gives me and my friends a discount." I said. "C'mon lets go check it out!" Fireis yelled.

"Hey big bro!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Sara! How's my little sis?" Mikey said, emphasizing little. "I'm not that little! You're just a giant." I protested. "Guys this is Mikey." "Hey." Mikey said. "I take it you're my sister's friends?" They nodded. "Well then, drinks are on the house." He turned and went to make our smoothies.

"So that's your brother." Fireis said. I nodded. "He's kinda cute." I started laughing. Hunter looked like he was going to kill something. "Calm down, I'm kidding." Fireis said. She grabbed Hunter's hand and dragged him outside.

Out of nowhere my head started pounding. "Sara are you ok?" Before I could respond, I blacked out.

........

"Sara, you are so close to finding me. Tell Faragonda to send you the book of Earth Fairies. It will show you where I am trapped. But you must be careful, I sense trouble waiting for you. Please find me littlebear."

.........

"Guys back up, I think she's waking up." My eyes opened to see people crowded over me. "Hi there." I said. I got up off the floor. "What happened?" I asked. "We don't know, you just fainted out of nowhere." Alex said. I gasped. "We need to go somewhere private, now!" I hissed.

Mikey led us to an empty room. "What's wrong?" Sam asked, pulling me close. "While I was blacked out I heard my mom talking to me. She said that I'm close to finding her and something about a trap waiting for us. There was one more thing, I need the book of Earth fairies from Mrs. Faragonda. It can tell me where my mom is." I said quickly. "Your mom?" "A trap?" "Book of Earth fairies?" They all said at once. I nodded. "Digi, can you set up some sort of video thing to Mrs. F?" Sam asked. She nodded. "Not here." I said. I headed for the door. "Well are you coming or not?!" I asked. They hurried after me.

........

"Here you go." Digi finally finished. "Sara? What do you need?" "I need the Book of Earth Fairies. My mom told me you had it. She talked to me while I was blacked out." I explained. "I do have it, one second." She disappeared for a few moments. "Why did she tell you that you need it?" "Apparently it knows where my mom is trapped." I said. She nodded. It disappeared and reappeared in front of me. "Good luck Sara, I hope you find you're mother, I'd like to see Alora again." I waved and the connection dropped.

"I got the book." I said, waving it in front of my friends. "Alright, lets read it." Carissa said. I set the book on the table and opened it. "Wow, look at the pictures. It looks like earth was a really beautiful place before all these buildings were made." Carissa said. "It says here that all the Earth fairies were trapped ten years ago." Aqua said. "My mom disappeared when I was six, so it has to be right!" I exclaimed. "Wait, didn't it say ALL the earth fairies? Why weren't you trapped Sara?" Evan asked. "I don't know." I said.

"Whatever, I think I found the place we're looking for look!" Electra said pointing to a drawing of an island. "The Island of Sprites." I said. "Whoever trapped them didn't want humans to recognize that the fairies were there so they named it after a myth." I explained. "Ohh." They all said. "Then that's where we have to go." I jumped. "Mikey you can't go, and what the heck are you doing here?!" I said, shocked. "I came to help my little sis. Your going to need me." He said. "Ugh, fine. But no buggin' anyone." I said.