Chapter 1: Wait what? I'm a fairy?!

Chapter 1

Sara's P.O.V.

"Is it possible the waves could get any better?" Katie asked me. "I have no clue Kat." I replied.

"Wanna hangout tonight?" "Sorry I can't. My dad wants to spend some 'Quality Time' with me." I said. "That sucks but oh well, I'll just hangout with Veronica." She replied.

"See you at school tomorrow!" She yelled as she ran for her front door. "Bye!" I yelled back.

As soon as I made it to my front door my dad opened it, grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside. "What was that for dad?" I asked him. "Sweetheart I have some very important news to tell you." He replied, still dragging me. "Ok but you didn't need to drag me. I could have just followed you." I stated. He let go of my wrist and kept walking.

Once we had sat on the couch he started talking.

"Sweetheart I have not told you something that you should know. How do I put this? You are different from other girls on earth. There's only a few girls like you on earth. What I'm trying to say is you are a fairy." He said really fast. "Huh?!" I yelled. He took a deep breath. "You are a fairy. Like your mother." He said slower. "But that's not possible! I was told that fairies don't exist." I said not looking at my father. "But sweetheart they do, and you are one of them. Now go pack your stuff, I have made arrangements for you to attend a new school, a school for fairies." He said getting up and ushering me to my room.

"But dad what about my friends?!" I freaked. "I'll take care of them now pack everything, and I do mean everything. Take my suitcases too, I'll just buy new ones. Don't worry about the bed and dresser, the school has dorms that have them. And don't worry about me. Just come and visit when you can. Your ride should be here soon. I love you." Dad said hugging me. "I love you too dad." I replied. "Now I have to get ready for work. I'll go right after your ride picks you up." He said, going to his room.

..........

"It took me about an hour but I'm finally packed." I said. "Oh I'm going to miss you so much but I'll get to see you next summer." Dad replied. "Oh here's you ride now." He said. A boat pulled up to the pier right next to our house. "Bye dad!" I yelled while running to the boat. "See you next summer sweetheart!" He yelled back.

As I got closer to the boat I saw that a guy around my age was operating it.

"Hello." I said to the guy. "Hi. I take it you're Sara?" He said. "Yup." I replied. "Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Sam." He said. "It shouldn't take us very long to get to Magix so you can do whatever you want." He said while starting to pull away from the pier. "What's Magix?" I asked. "Oh sorry I forgot that you probably never left Earth before. Magix is in the magical dimension. Both your new school and my school are in Magix. Trust me it's an awesome place." He said. "I'll take your word for it." I joked. He smiled. "I'm just gunna walk around." I said. "Ok." He replied.

Somehow I made it to the stern of the boat.

'I can't believe I'm a fairy. Why did this have to happen to me?' I thought. Sighing, I looked at the water, only to realized that it was glowing. I stepped away from the railing and ran to get inside the ship.

"Oh there you are. We're almost there." I jumped and turned around, only to see Sam. "Gosh you scared me." I said, with my hand over my heart. "Sorry." He said. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He asked me. "I'm fine. I just need some sleep." I lied, faking a yawn. He laughed. "Well we'll be there in a few minutes so you can sleep when you get to school." He said, smiling. "M'kay." I said, fake-yawning again.

..........

"Sara. We're here. Wake up." "5 more minutes." I said sleepily. "No you need to get up." "Fine." I mumbled. I opened my eyes to see Sam standing over me. "Hi there." He said. I smiled. "Good to see that sleeping beauty is finally awake." I blushed. He helped me up and we walked out of the ship.

We both leaned against the railing of the boat. "My friends should be here soon. They'll pick us up so that we don't have to walk the through the forest." He said. "Your friends?" I asked. He laughed. "You know, you ask a lot of questions." "Well I like to know things and if I ask questions, I get answers." I replied. "That's always a good thing. Hey, looks like my friends are here." He said, pointing to the sky. "Is that a plane?" I asked, squinting at it. "Nah that just my friend's ship, and our ride." He replied. I just nodded.

"Sara these are my friends, Alex, Hunter, Will, Ben, and Evan." Sam said. "Hi." I said, slightly smiling.

..........

"I guess I have to head back to my school now. See you around Sara!" Sam said, heading back to the ship. "Bye! And thanks for the ride!" I yelled. "Ms. Sara Harmony? The headmistress would like to see you now." I turned around to see a lady, about as old as my dad, standing behind me. "Oh, okay." I replied, following her.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked. "Yes yes please come in." I walked in and sat in the chair. "I have to say I was very surprised to hear that there was still magic on Earth." The headmistress said, fixing her glasses. "I'm as surprised as you, Mrs...?" I started. "Oh where are my manners. You can call me Mrs Faragonda." She said. "Okay" I replied. "Now I understand that things here might be different from things on Earth, but I want you to try your best to understand Magix and Alfea." "Yes Mrs. Faragonda." I said with a smile.

"Here is a map of Alfea, and a list of all your classes for this year. Also your map shows you what dorm is yours. It seems that you are roommates with five other girls, so I hope that you will all be good friends. Classes start tomorrow, so I want you to get a good nights sleep and remember, if you have any questions feel free to come talk to me." She said, handing me the sheets. "Alright, goodbye Mrs. Faragonda." I said leaving her office. "Goodbye dear." She replied.

'Alright' I thought to myself, 'let's find my dorm room and meet my new roommates.'

..............

(END OF CHAPTER 1)