Chapter 5

Ciel's POV
Her hair was beautiful, and so was her dress. I had no words for a minute.

Eventually, I said,
"Woah, (YN), you look beautiful!"

Her cheeks went a beautiful shade of crimson as she looked down, smiling. She sat down and I knew that, as beautiful as she was, we had to figure out this case.

"Right, let's get down to business." I stated.

"Right." Responded (YN).

"So we know that the victims were stabbed, around the left rib. Why, we don't know. There has been two victims that we know of so far. They were both in Alleyways, and they don't seem to have any association to the underworld."

"But at the same time, they were both male. Both 25, although it could be coincidence." You chime in, hoping to be of some use. You have to find the killer.

"Right. Sebastian, ask everyone in the area if they saw anything."

"Yes, My Lord."

"He'll be gone a while, there's tons of people!"

"Don't worry, he won't be long. Let's continue."

"Okay. Neither had any living blood relatives." You whisper the word living, images of the still corpse of Max replaying over and over in your head.

Suddenly, there was an explosion sound from the direction of the kitchen.

"Damn it!" Ciel yells, clearly annoyed.

You get up an run into the kitchen, where the man who was dressed as a chef is standing, except his blonde hair looked like it had been exploded - much like the kitchen wall.

"What did you do?" Asks Sebastian, calmly. "I'll have to fix this."

You and Ciel both jump - you weren't aware that he was back.

"Sorry. I tried to use me flame-thrower ye see, get the food cooked fast."

"Fool!" Said Sebastian, now carrying bricks. "Fix this!"

You step forward, aware that Ciel doesn't want you to talk to the man.

"I'm (YN), what's your name?"

"I'm... Call me Bard, Me Lady."

"Nice to meet you Bard."

"You too, Me Lady."

"Young Master, I have got some new evidence."

You turn around, and so does Ciel.
"Tell me what the evidence is." Ciel commands.

"Both men were seen going into the alleys with another woman. She was described as having brown long hair, and she was wearing a purple-brown dress. She wasn't seen leaving the alley."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Okay. (YN), the man - he did not have a partner of any sort?"

"Not that I know of, but-"

"Well, you can probably see the situation we are in. She may have told both men that she would be their... partner."

"N... No!" You stutter, angrily. "He wouldn't have accepted that offer! I know he wouldn't!"

"(YN), we don't know yet. It may have been that, or drugs, or just something else."

"But..." You don't believe what he's suggesting.

"I know you were close to him, but you've got to be willing to accept the fact that something strange was happening."

"I know I should." You reply, staring at the wooden floor.

Suddenly, you heard a eager knock at the door. Ciel glances towards Sebastian, and Sebastian opens the door.

Elizabeth's POV
"Ciel!" I ran forward, forcing him into a tight embrace.

"Get off of me!" Ciel objected, but I know he didn't mind.

There was a beautiful (HC)-haired girl, but (EC) eyes.

"Hello! I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy!" I chirped, hugging her.

"Oh! I'm (YN), nice to meet you!" She hugged me back.

"Sebastian! Hello!" I said, cheerfully.

Your POV
As Lizzy greeted Sebastian, I looked at Ciel. His expression wasn't hard to read - he cared for her, and he was a good friend of hers, but he treated her like a close sister. Lizzy thinks about Ciel the same way, you figure.

Her blonde hair bounces up and down as she hugs Sebastian, who looks at her in surprise.
Sebastian coughs pointedly. "Young Master, the dinner should be ready in minutes."

"Okay, Sebastian."

Sebastian walks off, and Lizzy turns to you.
"You're very pretty!"

You decide to return the compliment, as she, too is pretty.

"You're (very pretty/beautiful) too!" You tell her.

"Elizabeth, why are you here?" Ciel asks.

"It's Lizzy!" She squeals in annoyance, "And I was bored!"

"Does Aunt know you're here?"

"Nope, she was too busy out in the gardens!"

"Lizzy! We have to tell her!"

"No! Not yet! Please? She'll drag me back home, and that's boring!" She pleaded.

"Fine, but only for dinner!"

"Thank youuuuuuu~~"

"Actually, I should be heading back soon. You know - to tell the others about him."

Ciel looks crestfallen. "I can get Sebastian to, don't worry!"

"No," You feel guilty, "I don't want you to be burdened with me!"

"It's not a problem!" He tells you, softly.
Lizzy looks surprised.

"No no no, it's fine! Thank you for bringing me here though, please contact me if you find out anything else about him."

"Please?" He pleads.

You feel your heart shatter.

He sounds devastated - like a young child told he can't have an ice cream at the carnival. You look into his beautiful blue eye, and agree.

"Okay."

His face lights up, and Lizzy looks confused.
"Wow Ciel, you're being nice!" She says, smiling.

"No I'm not!" He murmurs, once again sounding like a young child.

With a smirk, you mimic him, in a jokey matter.

"I do not sound like that!" He says, once again back to his posh noble voice.
Sebastian calls all three of you to the dining room.

As you enter, you see that there are hundreds of plates stacked up in the cupboard and you look at the beautiful long table. Ciel sits at the end, and you and Lizzy sit opposites, about half-way down.

"Today's special is a beautiful piece of steak, cooked to perfection." It's better than anything you've ever had the chance to eat. You smile and tuck in, happily.