Chapter 4

Ciel's POV
"So, do you have any information?" I asked.

"Nope!" The Undertaker giggled.

"Nope!?" I yelled, annoyed.

"None at all - which at the same time is information because it's no one I know of!"

Sighing, I turned around and walked out. I was boarding the carriage when I realised that (YN) wasn't following.

I rushed back in, panicking. "(YN)?!"

Your POV
"(YN)?!"

You whip around to see a panicked Ciel and can't help but giggle. Ciel rushes towards you and hugs you for a spilt second before blushing bright red and turning around.

"We have to go."

"Can't I just have another five minutes?" You whine. You're fascinated by everything in the shop.

"Fine. I'll stay here and make sure nothing happens."

Rolling your eyes, you continue the search before realising that Sebastian was back in the shop. Ignoring this, you glance at a light brown coffin with cream padding, similar one to the coffin that Sebastian had but you just had that feeling that George would have wanted this one.

"(YN)?"

You turned around to see Ciel, speaking to you.

"Would you prefer him have this coffin? I noticed you were looking at it for a while."

"I was?"

"Sebastian is paying for the coffin as we speak. It was my coffin but Undertaker can make me another - it wasn't quite suited to me anyway."

"Your coffin?"

"Undertaker is very... morbid."

Nodding, you thank Undertaker.

In the carriage, you ask Ciel where you'll keep the coffin.

"We can keep it here in a guest room if you'd like."

"Thank you."

"No problem, Sebastian has asked you to help organise the funeral."

"Right."

After you get back to the mansion, you arrange the funeral and announce that you need to get back home.

Ciel looks upset for a second, before his face flashes next to the normal emotionless.

"If you would like, you may stay in this mansion."

You look at him, hopeful. "Thank you!" You hug him tight, and notice his face is bright red again.

"My Lord, Miss (YN), I have prepared dinner."

After dinner, you walk into your temporary room, and try to settle. You're not used to the silence, and now you know that George isn't there if someone does something that you need defence against.

Tossing and turning, you find that your eyes are watering and you can't sleep.

Ciel's POV
As Sebastian dressed me, I thought about (YN). I knew what she was going through - her last guardian perishing.

Sebastian gave me a sneaky smile. "You like Lady (YN)?"

"What? No!" I protested.

"You're blushing."

"No I'm not!"

"Well, you seem to certainly be generous. You smiled earlier, and it was genuine."

"I... Smiled?" I'd forgotten how to smile properly.

"Yes, Young Master. I can see, however, that Lady Elizabeth may have a problem with this."

"No she won't. 'This' isn't anything, this is me understanding how she must feel and trying to not be fake for once!"

"Young mast-"

"No! No more of this subject!"

"Yes, My Lord."

Your POV
Early, you wake. You hear footsteps and realise that the others must be up. You quickly grab your clothes from the day before, and get up.

Your (HL) (HC) hair is in a tangled mess everywhere.

You can't let Ciel catch you like this.

You hear a knock on the door and freeze.

"May I enter, My Lady?"

"No! Not yet!"

"My Lady, do not worry about your looks. The Young Master has sent me to make sure you're okay - I'll fix any problem you may have. It is a strict command."

"Okay... I need my hair fixed."

Sebastian pushed open the large wooden door, wheeling behind him a metal cart with biscuits and tea covering every inch of the cart. Wide eyed, you stare.

"My Lady - I believe you mentioned your hair?"

"Oh! Right, yes. It's a bit of a mess at the moment."

"Indeed. Give me a minute to work." You feel a sudden tug at your hair and Sebastian began to style your hair.

Suddenly, he backs away. You turn to a mirror - he'd put your soft (HC) in a beautiful plait around a small bun.
I gasped in awe, and thank him.

"Miss (YN), your clothes?"

You look at your plain clothes. "I don't have any others..." You tell him, disappointed.

"Not a problem."

He rushes away and rushes back, holding a beautiful (pink/cream/blue) long dress, with white bows - the perfect fit.

You try it on and it's wonderful! You spin around, admiring the silky material.

You quickly exit the room and head downstairs.

Ciel stares at you for a second, completely awestruck.

"Woah, (YN), you look beautiful!"

Blushing, you thank him as you sit down.

"Right, let's get down to business."