Chapter 1

Winnie's POV

I woke up from the noises all over the house. You might be wondering what's going on well today is my graduation, yay!! I'm so excited.

I heard the stomping feet on the hall way before the knocking on the door came.

"Come in" i said with the blanket still wrapped around me like i was a burrito.

"Good morning baby, slept good?" Said mom

"Good morning mom, yes i did sleep fine" I said

  "You're graduating today and I'm so excited and proud of you baby" she said smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you mommy" i said with a hug. " now get up time to get ready, you don't wanna be late today" mom said pulling the blanket off me

"Ugh fine" i rolled my eyes and signed.

I watch her leave my room while screaming orders to the maids. I got off the bed and headed straight to the bathroom for my morning routine.
Looking at myself in the mirror, damn i look beautiful in this gown.

Heading down the stairs i saw my dad and brothers waiting for me.
My brothers ran to me with hugs and greetings.

"Hey there princess" dad said with a huge grin

"Hi daddy" i smiled

"Are you all set?" Dad asked

"Yeah" i said

"Where is Vis?" I asked looking around for my eldest brother Mavis.

My brothers looked nervous at my question and wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Where is he? Why isn't he here yet" i asked again.

"Princess something really important came up so he might be a little late to the ceremony" dad said

"He promised he would clear his whole schedule for today, he promised to be here. And something important? Isn't my graduation important?" I said tearing up.

"Princ......"

"Win...."

"Ba...."

"No it's fine i guess am just overreacting"

"No you......" Francis was saying but got cut off by me.

"No it's ok can we leave now?" I said while stepping outside.

We all entered the car. Dad insisted on driving instead of asking for the driver.

As we were almost driving out of the mansion my brother Stephen asked "Princess were is your phone?" Hearing that dad stopped the car

"Oh shoot i think i forgot it on my bed, wait let me go get it" i exclaimed
moving to open the door but i was held back by Francis with his arm around my shoulder and his nose deep into his phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry i will go get it for you" said Kenny.

Kenny left the car to get retrieve my phone from my room.

"Princess you are such an old woman and clumsy too, you always seem to forget things or trip up on your own" Francis said still looking at his phone while Dad and Kenny laughed at me.

I scrolled at them "What do you mean by old Lady, mister? Need i remind you that i am 20 and you're 26 that's way older than i am" i said with my arms folded and my brows raised challenging him to said something.

"Stop teasing your sister" said mom

"And your stop aiding the boys to out number our daughter" mom scolded dad hitting the back of his head. Now it's my turn to laugh.

Kenny returned with my phone, i thanked him and we left for the graduation ceremony.

Getting to the ceremony i saw my class mates sitting on the aisle so i joined them the ceremony started, names were called and awards were given. Some people were congratulating their friends. I sat and watch i didn't have any friend in school or outside.

It was not always like this there was a time i was so out going, had friends and shit but after what happened few years ago. I built walls around me, my brothers are the only friends i have. Having overprotective father and brothers made it easy for me not to have friends. But sometimes i do wish i have one, a true one.

Being so lost in my mind i didn't hear my name being called until the girl sitting beside me tapped my arm

"You're up" she said.

Then i looked around and saw everyone looking at me, my family waving to get my attention.

Oh god this is so embarrassing. I stood up went to the podium, there i accepted my certificate, walking down i can hear my brothers Whistling, while dad was clapping .
Mehn! My eyebrows gon go bald out of embarrassment but i feel the love though. That's when i noticed someone i have been eager to meet. I screamed and ran into his arm, he lift me off my feet and hug me tight.

"Hi Princess I'm sorry for the lateness please forgive me" said Mavis

"I thought you weren't gonna make it" i said with my head buried deep in his chest.

"I would never miss your big day for anything" he said with a smile which is only made for my family. Vis barely smiles at people not even his friend, ugh grumpy guy.

"You're forgiven" i offered him a smile

"Okay kids the ceremony is over let's go have lunch, yeah?" Said mom

"Ma we ain't kids anymore" said Stephen with a furrow.

"Oh shush, you will always be my baby even with gray hairs and missing tooth" she said with a fat grin while pulling his cheeks.

We all laughed at him then left for the restaurant.