"They proved to have capable of aerial combat,should we worry about this?"

"I can't say anything for sure,but based on the two previous mission,the problem only emerge when other nation come,which is China.This one is far from China,so I think we're good to go"

6 hours later,above Hokkaido island

12 F-22s cruise pass the sky of Hokkaido,follow by an E-3

<<I'm bored>>-Pixy complain-<<why are we the only squadron in the entire Osea to do this?>>

<<We are the closest unit>>-Cipher answered with a cold voice as alway-<<All checked,weapon checked,enemy at 40km away,turn on the self remove-stealth,we can't risk air traffic,the enemy doesn't seem to have any radar either>>

From the sky,the squadron saw the full structure of the building:A concrete wall match the color of the mountain,covered by grass and moss,the building also blended with the mount's shape,if people look at it,it would just like a regular part of Rusha mount,but their trick can't lie the satellites and the AWACS team.

<<I already marked the targets,we're good to go>>

<<Drop the missiles>>

<<Missile away>>

The missiles fly for a few seconds,before slamming the wall and exploded,exposing the structure inside of it.

<<Incoming projectiles,careful>>

Immediately,,from the surrounding area of the building,hundreds of gun shells echoed above,causing the blue sky to turn orange.However,the Hawkeye squadron was still out range,the retaliation shots felt useless.

<<Their guns range are short,we are safe here>>

<<Wait!Missile!>>-Mobius warned the entire group after seeing a spark of light inside the destroyed building

Bam!*

The squadron split into two groups.Moment later,a massive orange cloud appeared where they were just flying.

<<I saved yours live,we are even now,Trigger>>-Mobius proudly said

"Where are the American and the Japanese?They were supposed to fire the next wave of missiles?"-Blaze asks Long Caster while dodging incoming missiles coming from the structure.

<<They have just informed me that they will be late,the sea flown is opposite in their way,hold for at least 15 minutes>>

<<15 minutes?Wilco,I will do it myself>>

Cipher began his charge toward the building,followed by Pixy and Talisman.They are under the attack range of missiles,but that would expose the Raptors to ground small arms.

<<I'm hit,slightly damaged.Missiles away>>

<<QAAM launch,this should deal a devastating blow,even for building>>

The three fighters released their special weapons,lit up the facility in white flash,the launching missile caught in the explosion also explode,causing the entire mountain to rumble,from there,three aircraft make their way arc up to the sky,and fall down back to the airfleet position.

Boom!*

The building's entrance collapsed,destroyed anything nearby,and trapping numerous of rebellions under debris.The guns had also stopped to fire,that mean they are coming to help their allies.

<<That should do the work>>

<<Lucky shot!We should have done this from the start,why bother waiting for the American to come?>>