Harvey and Yaszy sat back down with Mike and Yaszy turned her head to check on Maddie who was asleep between Donna and Rachel.

A smile formed on Yaszy's face and she turned her head back then grabbed her computer to check one thing. She opened her computer then logged in and started hacking into the government's system.

She typed her name into the database and it popped up immediately. Yaszy Elizabeth Romano

She smiled at the computer screen then closed it again. The three sat on the balcony for some time while Donna and Rachel were asleep with Maddie in the middle of them.

Yaszy Romano

Harvey, Mike, Donna and Rachel left since it was almost lunch time. Maddie wanted to go home so, I took her home and then decided to drive to the other side of New York to surprise an old friend.

I pulled into the neighborhood she lives in and pulled up in front of her house. I noticed a car in the driveway and I turned off my car then got out of my car.

I walked up to her door then knocked on the door and waited for the door to open which opened and revealed Katherine. When she saw me, she was completely shocked.

"Dark Angel." She whispered making me smile softly.

"Hi, kitty kat." I spoke out making a smile form on her lips.

"Where have you been, Bambi?" She said pulling me into her house by my arm.

I watched her close the door while still holding on to my arm. "Katherine, you're gonna end up pulling my arm out of its socket." I said making her let go of my arm.

"I'm sorry, where have you been? Vladimir was pissed when you went missing. He killed the three men who were supposed to be watching you." Katherine said making me furrowed my eyebrows.

"I never had anyone watching me." I said making Katherine furrow her eyebrows.

"You don't know. He's obsessed with you Dark Angel." She said making me laugh and then shake my finger at her.

"I rather died before ever going near that creep. I knew he had something for me, because he would get mad when someone else trained me." I said making Katherine's jaw drop.

"That's why he was always grumpy on the days another male had to train you." Katherine said making me nod my head.

"Ding ding ding." I said making her crack a laugh and then shake her head.

"Seriously Dark Angel, where have you been?" She asked making me smile weakly.

"You might wanna sit down for this." I said making her walk past me and I followed behind her.

We walked into a living room that was black themed with a big flat screen television on the wall. She sat down on the couch and I sat beside her.

She turned down the television so, she can hear what I have to say.

"I was kidnapped when I six years old by my own mother who left me with her friends who then adopted me. Everything was going great until my mother left and then that's when the beating and starvation started. They decided to take me to get trained by the Russians but then when they thought I had enough they took me back.

That's when the beating started, and they started training me. They would beat me to the point I couldn't move for days, and most days it felt like I was honestly dying but I wasn't and keep in mind I was only eight at the time but anyways, they went out one night and never came home. The police showed up at the house the next morning and told me that Jake and Mary were in a car accident and didn't make it.

The police took me to the station to see if I had any other relatives I could go with and that's when I found out my dad was alive and that I have eight brothers. So, that's where I've been with my real family." By the time I was finished Katherine was in tears.

"You went through all that at a young age." Her voice cracked.

"I'm a survivor, I'm the most dangerous and strongest person in the world." I said making her smile softly.

"You got that right." She said making me chuckle.

"You wouldn't happen to have alcohol do you?" I asked Katherine who nodded her head then stood up and walked to a cabinet in the living room and opened both doors.

"Pick your choice." She said making me smirk then I stood up and walked over to the cabinet.

I looked at every bottle in the cabinet and found Jack Daniels green apple and I grabbed it. "Good choice." Katherine said making me smirk.

"At least nothing about you changed." She said making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked making her chuckle then smile.

"Yaszy, you may not know this but you are the first person I actually look up to. Your techniques are amazing and your skills are like no other. You can literally murder people with your eyes closed and that scares me." Katherine said making me chuckle.

"It took me a little bit to learn how to fight with just my senses." I said making her nod her head.

"I'm still learning myself how to fight with just senses." She said making me chuckle.

We sat in the living room drinking Jack Daniels until we decided to watch a little television and catch up. We even exchanged phone numbers and she even showed me the wolves she has and even gave me a tour of her house.