Asuramaru (Ashera) x Male Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

But as I was thinking on that, I felt a deadly aura approaching from behind. I was barely able to dodge before a black tendril crashed into the ground, leaving a crater. I turn to see my assailant. To my surprise, it's Asuramaru! His form was different however. His eyes were glowing red with malice, and black tendrils made from black blood gushed from him. "Why are you attacking me?!" I ask desperately as I dodge more attacks. "You are a threat to our purpose! The more we are around you, the weaker our demonic power! For this, you must die!" Asuramaru, or, I guess his inner demon, said.

I'm a fool! I should've realized it couldn't be this simple. The demonic nature placed in Ashera is rebelling against my attempts to awaken Ashera's old self. There's only one thing to do. I need to do something to get Ashera to remember everything. I approach, dodging, blocking, and parrying his attacks. "Stay away! Just die!" I grab him and hug him. He's shocked, causing him to temporarily stop his attacks. "Ashera, I love you." I didn't give him time to respond to my words. I kissed him. The tendrils dissipated as I felt the demonic aura from him dying. In its place was Ashera's, no longer corrupted.

Ashera's POV

As feel the warmth of his lips, I feel like a burden has been lifted from. I remember everything. My life as a human and than a vampire. My sister. My master Sika Madu. How he brought me to Japan, turned me into a demon, and sealed inside a sword. But most of all, I remember the man I fell in love with, (Y/n). I remember how we met. He was once the son of a traveling storyteller. That was until he was captured by slave traders, just as I was. We both ended up being bought by our master Sika Madu. After experimenting on us, we both became vampires.

We both suffered at the hands of the humans and our master, so we became quick friends. We just understood each other better than anyone. It didn't take long for me to fall for him. I was always attracted to men, and he was very handsome. But kind as well. At least to me and my sister. I was so happy when we became lovers. I wished those days together would have lasted forever. But Sika Madu made me leave him behind. I couldn't disobey my master. But now, none of that matters, as I deepen the kiss. I'm finally reunited with my love.

After what felt like hours, ours finally parted. "I love you." I simply stated. It's been so long since I've those words. I tears start to form in his eyes, but he wipes them before they drop. "Same. I missed you so much Ashera. I'm never letting you out of my sight again." That night we laid together under the stars like we used to. And he told me stories that he learned over the millennia. But of course, when his story was done, I remembered what we would always do next. He clearly remembered as well, as I felt his boner on my thigh. I giggle. "Looks like something else missed me, too. Can I say hello?" He nodded, too embarrassed to speak. Cute.~

Sex Scene

(Y/n)'s POV

He makes me lay down as he pulls down my pants. I'm incredibly hard. So, many nights I wallowed in pity, having to satiate my sexual desires with my hands. Wanting my Ashera touch instead. Finally, two millennia of chastity are over. When he pulls down my boxers, my 9 inch cock sprang forth with eagerness. He smiled with a lustful gaze. "Hello there." He giggled. Then I felt his fingers wrap around my girth. I released a breath I didn't realize I holding. I grunt as I feel his hand rub up and down my dick. It felt amazing finally being touched by him. Even more so when he spit on it to lube it up. I lay my head, enjoying his handjob.

In honesty, I could've been satisfied with that alone, but then I felt his breath on my cockhead. Before I could register what he was going to do, he kissed it. I let out a moan. He then glided his tongue all over my length. Despite all these years, he's still good at this. Our first attempts at blowjobs were disasters. That was guaranteed due to his fangs. So, instead he got good at kissing and licking my cock. And he is probably the best at it. I had no doubts about it as he kisses his way up again, then swirls his tongue around my head. He licks the entrance of my urethra, as if he's trying to enter it. But that's not his goal.

Ashera's POV

Just a little more. There it is! I finally taste a drop of his precum. Its salty flavor is just as addictive as I remember. I use my hand to stroke him as I assault his delicious cock's head. I want more than precum. I want his full load. I can hear him gasping with pleasure. I can tell he's close. I open my mouth wide with my tongue out as finished him off with my hand. Rope after rope of sperm landed in my mouth, tongue, and face. He had to have shot at least ten ropes. How backed up was he? Don't worry, my love. I'll be here from now to take care of you. I swallow his load. Mmmm~ I love (Y/n)'s fresh semen. I used to wonder if I was a succubus instead of a vampire.

I look at his cock again. Hasn't gone soft at all. He hasn't lost his stamina, even after all these years. I think playtime's over. I can feel my anus pucker with hunger, and he looks just as horny. I remove my underwear and position myself over his cock. His his head kisses my entrance, and I shiver. I couldn't wait anymore. I need it in me! I let my weight do the rest, as it penetrated me. "Oh fuck!" I shout. Despite being so long, it feels just as good as I remember. How could I forget the pleasure of being tied to (Y/n)? Now I wanted was to relive that pleasure. I began bouncing on his dick, moaning for all the world to hear me.

(Y/n)'s POV

We're finally one again. That took my Ashera away, but he could never keep us apart forever. Our physical union stands as testament! I love seeing the moaning mess my love becomes. This is exactly he was every night when we were alone. My beautiful Ashera. I lean up, so he's now in my lap as grab his ass for leverage. He moans even louder than before. As much as I enjoy his moans, those lips are too tempting. I silence him with my lips. He wraps arms around me. We are truly now inseparable. As we make love, I feel as if those two thousand years never happened. That we were still those two foolish boys hopelessly in love.

As our passion for each other increased, I laid him down so I was on top. But never once did we disconnect. Neither did our lips. The feeling of having him under me made increase my pace, slamming my dick harder into him. But he never was hurt by it. All he did in response was moan into my mouth. I can feel my end coming close, and I can tell it's the same for him. At this point I was focusing my onto his prostate, which drove him insane. He screamed with pleasure. He could no longer stand my barrage. Neither could I. With one last thrust onto his g-spot, we both came. My sperm filled his insides as his sprayed across our chests.

Ashera's POV

I woke up the next day in (Y/n)'s arms. I smiled happily as I snuggled into him. I was scared last night was a dream. That I was back in that sword, at the whims of my demonic nature. But no, I'm finally where I belong. In his arms. Thank you for saving me, my love.