𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔 𝗫 !𝗗𝗔𝗭𝗔𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

LILIA and you both got along quite well with your teasing and a hint of manipulation in your personalities. It's quite the mix but you two like to tease sebek together, he has the most interesting reactions!

On a personal thought Lilia find your ability similar to prefect rosehearts. "Fufu, you're quite the mischievous one aren't you?" Sometimes you both go on little pranks and surprise people around the corner.

So imagine when there was a overbolt for Leona as an example and once you get close enough to touch him BOOM ability activated and everyone's safe. Sometimes you both share information about each others World and lilia finds himself wanting to travel again because of you.

SEBEK can't find it in himself to take your playful personality seriously, not like anyone could anyways. However, there was this one time he had pissed you off more than intended and that slick yet scary smile you gave him just put off red alarms in his head.

He was a second too late to get into a defensive stance before you switched up and gave him a normal smile right after kindly asking him not to piss you off again. (He didn't think it was possible)

As for your ability, he finds it fitting for someone of your nature . So sometimes when he's about to overdo it on the magic and try to outdo someone in class you pop up and shut it right off. He's grateful since most of those times he's with his first year gang and you're there to stop any possible tragedies.

SILVER first impression of you is his "fathers new bestie" which could be a bit bad to him but nonetheless if you have lilia and malleus's trust we good. Sometimes he just..leans on you taking a nap while you could be having a full ass conversation with someone.

Imagine talking to ace about his homework along with yuu and then silver just..comes behind you and puts his head on your shoulder mumbling something about how he's tired.
You're his pillow, no you are not obligated to deny this is your fate.

MALLEUS realized you were distant towards him and careful, I mean of course you had the right to be. From what you gathered he was the most powerful person on campus and even possibly outside of campus, yet you still found it in yourself to befriend the dragon foe.

He was happy that you even decided to interact with him, you were a bit scared yes but it didn't matter!

You're a trouble maker and somehow manage to drag him into it as well, just like you and lilia. He likes your ability because it's pretty. Sure he most likely doesn't need it until he overbolts (not like he knows that but—) he has a very good grasp over his magic, so whenever you turn off someone else's magic he's just watching intently and the wind blows the hair out of his face.

(He managed to convince you to join his club)