𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗔 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 -/ 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡 🧅

Leona as your boyfriend is lazy and there is nothing else you can tell me other than that.

He likes to act as if he doesn't care but deep down his soft spot for you can't even compare to the headmage. Honestly i see him as the guy who belongs to "that one gang of NRC" as in..all the boys who would tease you.

He likes to be assured that you won't pick someone over him on a daily basis to the rate it has become a routine.

He loves it when you gently pur your hand through his strings of hair in his sleep. Though he won't admit it and you don't realize it he won't mind at all.

Hes stubborn, thats for sure and confirmed. He is responsible for anyone in his dorm who harms you. So out of full honestly all who don't want to get on leona's bad side either come to you for advise on it or just keep their distance when he glares at you.

He is kinda like malleus in some way. They are both insecure about the way they seem to the human eye so whenever you tell him he is beautiful or handsome he will stick around more that he usually does.

Cuddles? Forehead kisses? PRESENT.

Whenever you both take a nap in the botanical garden make sure nobody is around because he relies on you to make he has a good nap.

Jealous often? yes you can practically smell it emerging from it by like what 50 miles away?

He does not show PDA much but he has his own ways of showing affection too.

Not many people notice but he never has declined you or even ignored you. Not even when you first met.

He's new to relationships but he still knows what he wants in one so make sure you keep to your promise to be with him forever!.