𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔 𝗫 !𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

LILIA finds you interesting and that's on period. Curing all vampires you say? What devotion! And he can tell without hesitation you would use him for your own benefit if it meant achieving that. Naturally the minute you were assigned to the dorm he had grown quite fond of you and your nature. Yet, he still couldn't decipher what type of person you were. Seeming a bit..twisted, in a way.

Him being a being who has lived for many years on end could at least tell that lonely look in your eyes was filled with hatred. You don't quite see him as annoying but him teasing you has been getting on your nerve quite a lot. Lilia has been doing this without stop in hopes that your false facade would eventually crack. He want's to see the real you and you my dear, are terribly mistaken if you think he'll stop just at teasing you.

SEBEK in a sense suprsingly acknowledges your strength. He just refuses to say it outloud and continues to curse you out for being a human. Which you find a completely nuisance. "HUMAN! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH VILE WORDS IN FRONT OF-" "would you shut up?" "..."

Yeah no, getting along with him is a bother. Although you are strong you aren't STRONGEST and could be possibly weaker than sebek himself. So since you are his precious waka-sama's friend he shall take it upon himself to protect you when others can't!

SILVER knows only one thing. Is that you know his father and everyone else in diasomnia but yet he would barely make a effort to get to know you. However he was the polar opposite after finding out more about you. Especially that power of yours, so he ALSO decides to train with you in hopes of getting stronger, after even training he still spends time with you because you both alike love the comforting silence you bring one another after some time.

Silver probably silently watches you do something and then falls asleep with a content smile on his face. Sometimes you even bring it upon yourself to fall victim to sleep beside him.

MALLEUS literally saw your powers ONCE and started his "investigation" yes it was stalking you but gladly he had no ill intent! You caught him one day in the bushes with two green curious eyes looking right back at you, and that my friend is how your friendship started! He often loves to cast spells with fireflies around since it looks simply magnificent. And if you're really uo for it, you use the book of vanitas and show him the true beauty of it.

You both can relate at some extent to the point of being lonely but you finally realized you have each other. Though he's sad that you might not even live as long he knows that you will always be his lil shy friend who refuses to acknowledge has a crush on him if it starts to get romantic.

Do not worry though! Since he has taken more than "quite a liking" to you as well!

(you both tend to take walks in the garden together when you think nobody is watching it's literally obvious)