Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice

Start from the beginning

"We already have a few questions, so I'm just going to scroll through and find one we like the most." I shrug, smiling as I leaned forward.

"Okay, first question is from 'Poeticdreamer23', My girlfriend keeps stealing my fries when we go out to eat

"Okay, first question is from 'Poeticdreamer23', My girlfriend keeps stealing my fries when we go out to eat. Is this grounds for a breakup, or should I just order extra fries?" Beck looks at me as he reads, making me laugh bashfully as I look the other way. 

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask, finally looking at him.

"Oh, I don't know..." He shrugs, before looking at the camera, pointing his finger. "Y'know, Poeticdreamer23 I too have a girlfriend who likes to steal my fries when we go out to eat." 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, playfully.

"Really?" He asks, as I smile and nod at him. "You big lier!" He laughs, softly pushing my shoulder with his. "What is so good about the fries on my plate?" 

"They taste better when they're from your plate." I answer, shrugging as he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah," I nod, watching as he leant forward, pecking my lips. 

"Okay," Beck looks at the camera, "The answer to your question, is order extra fries. If you know she's going to steal some from your plate, take some incitive and order more." 

"And food, should never, ever be the grounds for breaking up. Never!" I say, giving the camera pointed look before pausing, "Maybe.." I look at Beck, remembering the time he ate the last slice of my birthday cake and I threatened to break up with him if he ever did that again, before slowly looking at the camera.

" I look at Beck, remembering the time he ate the last slice of my birthday cake and I threatened to break up with him if he ever did that again, before slowly looking at the camera

"Okay," I smile, leaning slightly closer towards my laptop to read the question. "Our next question is from.. HollywoodLena and it says, Hey Beck and Y/n, I have a big problem! My boyfriend wants to take me to a fancy restaurant, but I'm worried I'll embarrass myself with the fancy fork-and-knife dance. How do I navigate the fine art of dining without it turning into a food fiasco?"

"I love this question," I say glancing at Beck. "Because we've both been in your spot exactly. I'm not going to say too much because this still makes me cringe to this day, but our very first date.. was worse than a food fiasco." I shake my head, cringing as I laughed.

"Yeah. Yep." Beck closes his eyes, crossing his arms as he nods, trying not to laugh. "It was terrible, man." He admitted, laughing.

I nodded, "We were tweens," I shrugged, smiling. "In a fancy restaurant. That should've never happened! But to answer your question.. HollywoodLena, look up some videos, y'know practice at home. But it is okay if you just use the simple fork, knife and spoon. Don't overthink it."

"Just don't do what we did, okay?" Beck says, shaking his head as I laughed.

"Alright," Beck mumbles, rubbing his hands together as he leans forward, clicking the next question

"Alright," Beck mumbles, rubbing his hands together as he leans forward, clicking the next question. "Next, we have a question from.. Anonymous0," He nods, "Okay. Hey, how do I tell my girlfriend she smells bad without making her get all upse—"

"Did you charge the camera?" I ask Beck, after the camera red light started to blink. 

"Yeah," He nodded, leaning closer to the camera. He furrowed his eyebrows, tapping it, "I charged it in the computer lab earlier."

"Oh," I mutter, "Well, that's going to be all for today. Make sure to send in your relationship ques—!"

*Click*