Yuri shrugged as the two walked inside the bathroom, the young woman turned on the hot water before undressing herself watching Yasir do the same thing.

Yuri turned on her speaker connecting it to her phone, she went to Apple Music playing In a Minute X Yfn Lucci.

"You straight?" Yasir looked at her, she nodded walking towards him wrapping her arms around her feeling a secure & safe feeling.

The two stepped inside of the shower shutting the glass door, Yuri wrapped her arms around him once again as the warm water hit her body immediately relaxing her body.

"Yo, yuri where ya' mom at?" Yasir questioned, Yuri shrugged she hadn't seen or spoke to her mother since her father was took into custody.

"I don't know and I don't care nobody stunting her right now"

"Come here" He waved her over, Yuri stood up straight looking at him. "I'm here, what more do you want?" She chuckled

"I want you.." He shrugged

"In what way ugly?" She tilted her head. "I like you"

"Why Yasir? I'm a straight fuck up" Yuri laughed loudly. "You not, you not perfect but it's something about you I keep telling you it's something I seen in you... I can't explain but I do like you Yuri honestly man I don't want  to get into a relationship or nothing because you I'm a fucked up state of mind but I do want to take you on a date or some if you don't mind" He shrugged

"Why are you doing this to me Yasir" Yuri sighed leaning her head against his chest. "What I'm doing Yuri?"

"This, making me feel some type of way I don't like it" She shrugged

Yuri never felt any type of way about anybody but Yasir was bringing a different side out of her, she didn't like it mainly because she wasn't use to it.

"So what you gone do about this?" Yasir questioned. "You tell me" She shrugged

"Ion' know yet but ima' take you to see ya' dad then we gone go to my shit alright?" He inquired, yuri nodded.

Yuri leaned up placing a kiss on yasir's lip making him return the favor, it was like when yuri was around Yasir her mindset was immediately positive.

Turning around yuri began bathing herself as Yasir did the same thing letting the music from the speaker play loudly through the bathroom.

"I got you yuri..." Yasir reassured .

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Find a seat and he'll be out soon!" A security guard smiled, yuri sent a small smile sitting at the blue table that sat in the visitation room.

An hour later the two sat at the jail facility waiting to visit Darius, yuri was a bit nervous but also sad because she felt as if it was her fault her father was in the facility.

"You overthinking" Yasir spoke rubbing her thigh gently. "I know, I'm not trying to"

Yuri let out a breath watching the door nervously; a few minutes passed before the door swung open revealing her father in a khaki jumpsuit with shackles on his legs & cuffs on his wrist as he walked with a mug.