"Fine I'll get wood, but I sleep in the biggest tent tonight." Emi said.

"Fine!" He shouted back. Oh it was just like earth. Except... you felt your lower area stir as you watched Lucifer work.

Then for some reason you could see through his clothes and oh wow he looked good. He suddenly looked over at you and smirked. He finished with the tent and motioned you over.

" You know, I can feel when you use magic on me." He whispered. Nuzzling your neck.

"I wasn't! I was just looking." you told him. He nibbled your cat ear. Oh that felt good!

"So you didn't even notice you used your magic to look at me like a cat in heat?" He whispered. He pulled you in the tent and set the babies on a cot.

"Huh? But I was just.. I wanted..."You trailed off. He chuckled and skimmed a hand under your shirt.

"Oh? So you want now huh? I knew you being a demon would increase sex drive but you've only been a demon 5 minutes." He slid his hand to your hip. " Still, I'm always happy to oblige my pretty kitty." He kissed you. Wow, when did this feel this good. His skills were crazy. You felt weak kneed.

He chukled. "Your body responds well." He slid his hand to your pants and pulled them off. He closed the tent and began taking his clothes off too.

"The babies..." you started and then he teased you more.

" Are asleep and the others aren't here. I may have teleported us away from them for just a little bit." He said.

~~~~One play time later~~~

~~Urushihara's POV ~~~

"So I see you enjoyed playing with her new body." Maou entered the tent. If he only knew.

"Yes I did." I responded. Can't hide much from Maou here. "So are you really giving your tent to Emilia?"

"Did you enjoy how her body responds? I amplified a few nerves amd tuned them specifically to you." He looked down at her. "Though if you ever bore of her..." He ignored my question and was trying to pissed me off.

"Never." I said seriously. I held her close as she napped after our little fun time. I pet her behind her ear and she purred.

"Ah well. We are demons again, I could always..." I stopped him with a look of pure hatred only a demon general could master. Even if I couldn't beat him, he knew I'd die trying." Easy. Joking. She's yours, but I bet those amplified nerves were fun."

I nodded and he continued. " I think we are going to stay here. Alciel agrees he wants stay but I'm on the fence. I only took a week off work so I could go back, but we could also stay here."

"Let's stay." I looked over to see (y/n) sitting up and smiling. "I wanna stay here! This is Lucifer's home and I think it would be best to raise demon babies with demons. Besides." She put your hands up like paws " Being a kitty is fun,and I can stay with him forever now!" Satan chuckled.

"Alright we stay." He proclaimed. I hugged her closer and then left with Satan.

"So we are going to look for Olba right? Will (y/n) be safe waiting here for us?" I asked him.

"Oh she's coming with us. You are teaching her to use magic. She needs to learn to defend herself. And to answer your questions from earlier, Emi is sharing the tent with me." I gaped, and with that we got ready, I reluctantly gathered her and my children. Here we go.

----Time skip----

It took 10 days to find Olba. In that time we all searched in shifts. When I wasn't searching with my family I was training (y/n) in sword fighting, magic and helping the babies learn to fly and use magic.

Chihiro was the stronger of the two as far as magic and flying go, but I sense something in Rea. I'm not ready to rule her out yet.

Maou approached and picked up Rea. He whispered something in her ear and she suddenly flew up to me and Chihiro. Maou and I had talked about this. When they got older he wanted both of them to be generals and (y/n) to be my vice general.

He was going to help them age faster when the time came and he would help them learn magic. (y/n) was happy here. Emilia wasn't trying to kill us, even after defeating Olba she and Bell hung around like they did on earth.

I think Emilia enjoys being around Satan for some reason. She had shared his tent. We locked them in the first few nights. Literally with a pad lock. They fight less now and few times their tent had teleported away in the night.

Whatever as long as she doesn't go demon hunting for us. My little neko is insatiable in this world and I love it. If not training I can find her in my bed waiting for me. Those amplified nerves mightve made her addicted to me.

We have rebuilt Devils Castle here. Emilia got mad one day and locked herself in Satan's room, he teleported in and after an hour the yelling stopped.

She came out with weak knees and small smile. (Y/n) talked to her and said she wouldn't be a threat anymore. When I asked her what happened she tackled me to the bed and began kissing me. Between kisses "Maou did to her what you're gonna do to me. Be rough okay?"

THE END