Beach Trip

The next day you woke up and rolled out of bed. You walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth and go pee when you looked in the mirror. You had bite marks all over your neck, your shoulders, and your left nipple was more red than pink.

You did your business and left. Lucifer was on the couch about to start Condemned. You tried to say good morning but your voice was gone.

"I see your voice is gone. Wonder why?" He said slightly proud. You just blushed and sat next to him with your laptop.

You did 3 websites, one for SFC was in your inbox but you sent a message to work saying it would have to wait a couple days due to personal business.

You were about to shut it when you got a Skype call from mom. You sighed and accepted it. "Hi sweetie! How ar- " she stopped. " Sweetie what happened to your neck ?"

You looked at Lucifer and blushed."Hi mom. " You wheezed out. "I'm fine don't worry." Speaking hurt.

"Oh? " Damn she noticed you glance at him. "I had hoped my gift would come in handy! Anyway dear I had some news." You blushed even more remembering you hadn't used anything protective last night.

"Yeah?" Wow your voice was horrible.

"Well dear Carl and I bought a beach house as a vacation home over there. That's where I'm at now, and since we are done here for the summer you and your friends could use it." She smiled. "It's got 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. So you could bring a lot of people. Theres also a new amusement park nearby on a public boardwalk."

"Thanks. Hey "stop and clear your throat. Ow. " did you tell Zack where to find me?"

"what's that dear?" She looked back and away as if someone were talking to her. "I have to go sweetie. love you bye." and she was gone.

~~~~Urushihara's POV ~~~
"So, that's a yes?" I looked at her and she nodded. "Do we really have to go to the beach?" I'm not much for outside but sand sucks too.

Though, I couldn't help but feel proud, she couldn't talk because I had screwed her voice right out of her. My bite marks on her neck just helped that feeling along. It's kinda like I marked her as mine. The bites mean nobody else can have her.

She was so cute in bed, small and clingy even when I'm sinking my teeth into her and pounding her into oblivion. I remembered her wiggling as I made her beg. Damn. If I'm not careful, I'm gonna get hard again.

~~your pov ~~~~

You typed on the notepad of your computer "yes, but not for a few weeks. should we take Maou and the others?"

"Why would we?" He asked and played his game. He wanted you alone most likely.

"Because there's all that space and the amusement park would be more fun with more people. Besides we can take my laptop and play that together at night. " You poked him so he would read your reply. poke. poke. poke. Finally he turned his head.

"Invite them if you want but I'm holding you to bringing that laptop. "

knock.knock.knock.

You sighed and stood up. You opened the door and there was Maou and Emi. "DA hell " You thought. You opened the door and motioned the two inside without saying a word.

Emi stopped and looked at you. Her eyes went wide at your neck. "URUSHIHARA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Her hand crackled. Shit.

"It's none of your damn business hero! Besides she left claw marks on my back!" He yelled. You poked Maou blushing.