Ente Isla

~~~Your pov~~~~

Hard to breathe. His hand was so big and it applied just a little pressure. You held Rea still in your arms.

You couldn't look at her, but you heard her crying. How dare this ass kidnap your babies, Lucifer would kill him.

Zack pulled you in front of him. Lucifer immediately let his energy balls fade. Great now your a human sheild.

"You can take them. I just want her." Zack yelled behind you. "Let me keep her and you can take both of the bab-" Time froze.

"You know, Lucifer, I feel like I'm constantly helping you save someone or something." Maou! "Oh! And Emi did some digging, Olba is alive in Ente Isla. He may try to do something big." He said.

Lucifer came inside and helped you out of Zack's grip. "And?" He asked.

"And we are going back to Ente Isla to eliminate the threat. All of us. " He said.

"I'm taking my family." He held you close. "Just use your power when we get there to make her a Neko or something." Lucifer said.

Maou opened a gate. "Shes only coming because of two reasons. One she had your children. Two, I'm not sure how long this will take, but after all she's been through it would be unfair to leave her." He's sweating. "Ashiya is there already, go. Your in charge of your family." Lucifer grabbed Chihiro and you and went through. Leaving Chiho and Maou behind.

~~~In Ente Isla.~~~

--You pov--

You and Lucifer stood in a feild holding your children. Well, he was true to his word, he brought you with him.

Maou showed next. He must've left Chiho because she wasn't with him. "So what now?" You ask.

"What now is you come with me to stay with your own kind! I'll hunt Olba and defeat him!" You whipped around to Emi barking orders.

"No she isn't. She and I are raising these two together and Olba is mine. He hurt my woman and my children. I'm going to show him a whole new meaning of pain!" Lucifer yelled back.

"Hey! " Oh god Maou was scary here. "First thing is first, Olba, then the old stuff. Oh! aaaand~!"He touched your chest just above your heart. You felt funny. Maou took Rea and you fell over.

"What the hell did you do to her demon!?" Emi yelled. Suddenly it was okay. You sat up and felt fine.

You looked at your hands and you legs and all over yourself. You didn't look any different, then you felt an odd wagging above your butt and~

You had a cat's tail. "I'm a kitty!" You yelled playfully. "Do I have ears?! " You looked at Lucifer with big eyes. He rubbed your new ears.

You felt the sides of your head. Your old ears were gone! Holy crap! Maou spoke. "She will gradually grow into her magic, I've endowed her with enough to someday be a general, just in case. But Lucifer my order stands, you are responsible for your family." Lucifer nodded.

Maou handed Rea back and you used your tail to tickle her nose. This was so awesome. "Is Chiho still on Earth?"

"I erased her memory, and that Zack's. There's no need to drag her into this. Where's Crestia Bell?" He asked

"Here." She was behind Ashiya.

"Good. Let's set up a camp here for the night. " Maou ordered. Lucifer and Ashiya jumped to it while you held the two babies and Emi and Suzuno refused to follow orders from a demon.

"You know a warm fire would be great for cooking..." Maou hinted. "Come on! I promised to not hold a grudge! I'm trying to work with you here, not order you around! You could at least help!" He said looking at Emi.