cheer up and arrival

A/N bonus chapter today guys! I try to publish one a day at midnight but you get two today!

You gave him a teary smile. "It'll cheer me up, please?" You put your hands together.

"F-fine. I'll get ready." He blushed and went to change. It was around 3pm and you had only eaten a box of bocky. You wanted something tasty. You'd walk to the fancy restraunt 3 blocks away. You closed your door and put on you black stockings, a black frilly skirt, a (f/c) t shirt and grabbed a thin black jacket. Just in case.

You walked out and noticed him in a t shirt similar to the one he always wore, the only difference was this one was less baggy. It was one you got him. It fit nice. His jeans and converse were on, he also had sunglasses and a hat on. He looked good.

"You ready?" He asked turning to you. "Why are you all dressed up? It's just dinner right?"

"Does it look bad?" You asked.

"W-what? No! You look good.- I mean fine." He blushed. "Let's just go." He started walking amd you followed. As you left the building you extended your hand to him.

"Can.. can we uhh... you know? So we don't get-" you were blushing.

He grabbed your hand cutting you off "Y-yeah. It's fine." You internally victory screeched. The restraunt wasn't too busy but there was still a wait. The menu was mostly noodles and meats. You sat down already knowing what you wanted.

"One cola and a some beef Ramen please? "You looked to Urushihara.

"Chicken and a cola. Thanks" the waiter took your menus and left.

"Thanks Urushihara. For coming with me I mean. This is nice." He was scanning the crowd. "I didn't see anyone we know coming in, don't worry okay?"

"Sure. Sorry. It's no big deal I'm just not good in crowds." He had his hands on the table. You grabbed one amd stroked your thumb over his in an attempt to comfort him.

His face is so pink it's adorable. You tell him "Hey, I'm here okay?" He looked you the eye. You could get lost in his eyes. "Don't worry. "

He held your hand in both of his. "Thanks. Just cheer up okay?" He said looking nervous.

You then realized how this all looked amd blushed intensely. "H-hey, Urushihara, wanna pick up another movie after this?" You wanted to stay in his bed with him again.

"Sure. Just make sure you can handle it this time." He said smirking.

"I was hoping you'd pick this time." You smiled at him.

"Huh? Sure if you want. " your food came.

"Please enjoy. " the waiter said as you ate.

~~~~eating is boring time skip~~~

Home again. You changed clothes into baggy shorts and a big baggy t shirt. He had picked a movie called "Gravedancers" and you were shooting a quick message to work asking for them to assign the websites tomorrow so you could spend time with your mom. Then you walked to the couch and sat down.

He came in and turned the lights off. "You sure? You can still back out." He smirked at you. He was wearing his shorts and tshirt again.

"No way. I'll be okay. Now get your butt over here." You said. He sat by you and hit play. You clung to him at every jumpscare. Hiding your face between the couch and his shoulder. He chuckled and paused it.

"Here, this will be more comfortable. " He put his arm around you and pulled you close so your face was on his chest. "You can be such a wimp." He mocked playfully.