2. Tits Up

"Your sister won't take it." Steve remarked. Davina nodded holding her hand out. "But I knew you would."

"Smart boy." Davina agreed and handed out the cash. "She will come around."

Fiona was not coming around, she was cumming however on a nice police officer named Tony.

"I have work, are you going to be okay?" Davina questioned. "I put Liam to bed already," Davina added. "Hi Mandy."

"Hi Davina," Mandy coed as she snuggled in next to Ian. Davina looked between them.

"No funny business on that couch please." Davina added knowingly.

"Best behavior, Dav." Ian assured.

"Love you, love you, love you." Davina remarked grabbing her bag and heading out.

"Get out of here, shithead!" Mandy demanded pushing Carl off the couch.

"Ow! Fine. Whatever." Carl agreed heading out.

"You're leaving?" Ian questioned coming back with more beer.

"Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes.' Carl agreed. Ian sat beside Many for a quiet moment before Mandy leapt on top of him.

"Mandy!" Ian countered. "Mandy, maybe we should, uh..."

"Shh. It's okay. I have one." she giggled pulling out a condom.

"So, what happened with you and that guy, uh... Steve, was it?" Tony questioned walking Fiona up to the porch.

"Those kids, they really love you." Fiona countered. "They were so cute. Do the siren, do the siren!" she mimicked.

"You two have fun?" Davina questioned. Fiona glanced her way.

"So, I take it you two broke up?" Tony questioned. As
Mandy ran out sobbing.

"Why is Mandy Milkovich crying?" Fiona demanded. "I'll see ya, Tony." Fiona offered running inside. "Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?"

"You got her? I got to get to work." Davina remarked.

"I got her." Fiona agreed.

"Hey Tony, you want to be the best guy ever and give me a ride to work?"

"Sure thing Davina, where do you work again?"

"Um... It's called the Lioness." Davina remarked awkwardly.

"I'm not familiar..."

"Because you are a good boy! Fiona needs a good boy in her life." Davina remarked. "I will show you the way." Tony was very surprised when they pulled up a strip club.

"Davina-"

"I bartend," Davina remarked. "You are the best, I hate taking the L here." She jumped out of the car and Tonys eyes were wide.

Yes, Davina worked at the strip club. She kept her clothes on while serving drinks. She didn't strip so she didn't make the big bucks but she brought in the most of her siblings with her steady job, which helped keep the lights on and water running.

"Hey Renly, I was here the whole time-"

"Yes you were but start cleaning up the front table." Renly agreed. She blew him a kiss as she fixed her top and grabbed a tray. "Tits up."

"Tits up." Davina agreed. Most of the night was boring, she got a spare dollar every now and again but the men threw their money at the strippers.

"Two beers..." Davina hesitated as she put them down.

"I know you." Sandor remarked

"Yeah. Hi neighbor." Davina offered awkwardly. "What are you doing- that's a stupid question. Ummm we never formally met." Davina realized. "Im Davina Gallagher."

"Sandor Clegane," he extended a hand and she shook it awkwardly he just got here still had his belt on most men had their hands down their pants already under the table you didn't want to shake hands here.

"Nice to meet you sandor. Let me know if you need anything." Davina offered. He nodded watching her head off.

"Shows up here honey. You want a private dance you bored just watching?" a woman asked coming up to sandor but he waved her off.

Sandors gaze had been drifting to Davina as she made her way around the sleezy club. In her tight shorts and tiny lacy top.

"Come on, spend a little extra, get a little more," The women purred.

"Back off," sandor barked. He picked up his glasses and moved to the bar.

"Another?" The bar tender renly questioned he should have got a job in a gay bar that would have been more fun. He tried to.

"You didn't have to clear your table. I would have done that." Davina remarked dumping down two trays of mugs down. "Sorry I was just making my way back to you. Can I get you another?"

"You get a break?" Sandor countered

"Shes not a dancer." Renly corrected.

"When do you get off?" Sandor asked not caring for renlys comments.

"Do I need to call security ?"

"You got a car?" Sandor questioned.

"I'm calling security-" renly decided

"You offering me a ride home?" Davina questioned instead.

"Davi darling. No." Renly demanded

"Hes my new neighbor." Davina remarked. "Just being friendly. Right sandor?"

"Aye." He agreed.

"I would like not having to take the train." Davina admitted. "But its really late or rather early when im done." Davina remarked. "Thanks though."

"I got no plans." Sandor corrected.

"I wont hold you to it." Davina assured.