THE OIL RIG

FINN'S POV:

I approach and crouch the edge of the above platform of a loading platform cautiously. Glancing down as
Gremlins, Pacers and an assortment of other people scurry about below.
Finally stopping on the edge where he could watch without being noticed.

"Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile.
I'm at the rally point. Over."

No response.

"Leland, it's Finn. Please respond.
Over."

Suddenly an access door opens loudly below. A short man, monacle-wearing,
German man enters.

"Too many people here. Out of my way!" He shouts.

"Professor Zundapp?" I mumble to myself.

A man in baggy pants and a yellow shirt approaches beside a man in a blue suit carrying a strange case. "Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?"

"Ah, yes. Very carefully..." Zundapp replies. A man opens the crate to reveal a TV camera. I quickly snap some shots.

"Oh. A TV camera. What does it actually do?" The man in yellow says sarcastically. "This camera is extremely dangerous." Zündapp says.

"What are you up to now, Professor?" 1 mumble. Sending my grappling wire which attach to the steel girder on the other side of the derrick and behind me, I glide towards the center then send cross-wire for support, then lowering myself for a better view. snap some more shots as Zundapp continues to speak with the man in yellow.

As I snap a final shot something, no. SOMEONE catches my eyes. I look to my right to see a woman in black with dark cherry hair between a couple of boxes. She was American, Finn could tell, but she acted like a spy.

Staying out of sight from any of the villains below. Her dark brown eyes suddenly met his sea-foam green.

They were captivating. She gave a small smirk and winked, then she disappeared from thin air. Finn shook his head.

An allusion?

He thought not, but who was she?

"Hey Professor Z! This is one of those British spies we told you about." An orange shirt dirty shirt or a Gremlin shouted as a crane lowers a car-sized crate.
"Yeah. This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn't belong." A man in green happily said. I grabbed my guns from my belt as I got ready to help my friend Leland out. "Agent Leland Turbo." Zundapp says calmly.

The crate opens and my eyes go wide as I give a shocked gasp. There sitting in the bottom of the crate, was a beaten up and bloody Leland Turbo. At that time, a Derrick flame rises behind me, casting my shadow over the group, Zundapp turns and looks straight at me.

"It's Finn McMissile! He's seen the camera! Kill him!" He shouts, as I start unloading rounds to make my escape.