twelve

scream vi —chapter twelve

scream vi —
chapter twelve

SOON THE GROUP arrive in an alleyway following behind Gale and Kirby who are at the front

Violet gulps looking at the art on the wall of Ghostface's saying, and looks over at her ex boyfriend nervously as he shares the same look with her and his twin.

Before Chad wets his finger and tries to distract Mindy from the stressful situation they're entering and the loss of her girlfriend.

Violet giggles at the two's bickering hearing Gale unlocking the door the key card.

As the group enters Violet looks to the side of them seeing the message on the wall.

'what's your scary movie?' gulping and exhaling trying to keep her anxiety steady.

She stands beside Chad as he grabs her hand softly sensing her anxiety.

Violet looks at the male shyly before softly smiling at her ex boyfriend, "What is this place?" Sam asks.

Gale unlocks another door, "What's with all the security?" Sam then asks.

The group look around into the darkness realising the building they're currently in.

"It's a movie theatre" Tara says, "It's not just a theatre, it's a shrine" Gale explains as there's machinery heard powering up ahead of them.

The group of Ghostface survivors plus Ethan and Detective Bailey walk into the main area seeing curtain ahead of them lifting up revealing multiple Ghostface costumes.

Violet gulps letting go of Chad's hand and stepping beside Sam, seeing as the group breaks off into their own groups seeing the merchandise of all of the franchise in one area.

Violet walks alone seeing all of the kills and the objects used on display, "They've got the whole goddamn franchise" Mindy states.