eight

SCREAM VI

"NEW CITY, NEW START"

SCREAM VI★"NEW CITY, NEW START"

scream vi —
chapter eight

VIOLET LOOKS herself over in her bedroom mirror, looking over the Halloween outfit she chose to wear to the omega beta kappa party a couple blocks away from the shared apartment she has with, Tara, Sam and their new roommate Quinn

Mindy and Chad also joined the Carpenters in moving to New York City to start college.

Although many things happened during the past year, first it started off with the recovery of being stabbed and nearly killed.

To Violet finding out something that tore her life in two forever, deciding for herself and others that her and Chad needed a break despite her still loving him.

Even though she told the male she didn't anymore and it's been slowly coming into place since she recovered from the wounds, which of course left the two heartbroken.

A few months later, they all moved to New York together starting their college degree and hoping for some parts to become normal people again.

Violet smiles as she adjusts the necklace on her neck as Mindy and Anika call out to the girl.

"Violet, we're leaving soon" Anika knocks on the girls door, despite Chad and Violet's break up.

Mindy and Violet stayed close and hung out a lot more since arriving in New York mainly because Anika—Mindy's new girlfriend was also someone Violet went to a lot for her problems.

"Coming" Violet calls out grabbing on her purse from her bedside table and meeting the two outside of the apartment knowing Quinn's home and Sam's at therapy or work and not really caring where Tara is at this stage, since the move, the two cousins have fallen apart.

"Quinn, I'll be home later, have fun" Violet calls out to the roommate, "Thanks girl, see you soon" Quinn calls out from her little fling in her bedroom.