three

scream v — chapter three

scream v —
chapter three

VIOLET EVENTUALLY FINISHES HER shower and gets dressed in a cute fur coat Chad bought her for her recent birthday, and a pair of jeans and boots

Walking downstairs to see Chad sitting on the kitchen counter pouring himself some of the cold water Violet has in her fridge.

Since her parents are never around anymore; "Ready to go gorgeous?" Chad wonders turning to face the curly headed brunette.

Violet just smiles and nods before walking to the front door of her house.

Walking out to the boy's car so they can meet their other friends at the pub for a game of pool and for some of them to use their fake id's to buy some drinks.

Violet who's happy to be the designated driver for the night and drop everyone home safely.

Shortly after they arrive at the destination where their friends are waiting for them inside.

Chad looks at Violet who breathes out deeply from exhaustion but undoes her seatbelt and grabs her bag that has her belongings inside of it and gets out of Chad's car.

Waiting at the bonnet for Chad to exit as well; who is taking steps towards her to grab onto her hand gently.

"Let's go win some games of pool" Chad exclaims cheerfully, Violet just chuckles at her boyfriend's joyfulness.

The couple join the others who are already in a game of pool and have the drinks to the side of them waiting.

Violet stands beside Liv as she aims the stick upwards beside her.

"So what is she like, the sister?" Liv asks Chad who's standing beside his girlfriend.

"Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool" Chad cheekily smiles remembering the memories when he was younger alongside Violet and Mindy.