eleven

scream vi — chapter eleven

scream vi —
chapter eleven

VIOLET STANDS up not having a second thought as the others rush over towards where Anika and Violet were sitting

Violet goes to enter Quinn's bedroom wanting to help the girl from being killed.

She takes a step forward only for a hand to gently grab onto her waist and pull her backwards.

Looking behind her seeing one of Chad's hands on her waist keeping her from running into the room where her redhead friend is being brutally attacked.

Violet raises her brows at the male who takes his hand off her waistline, as the door to the bedroom slams open.

Ghostface pushes the corpse of Quinn towards the group as Chad tries to grab Violet's hand to take her out of her the apartment but she flinches out his touch and quickly pushes the body off Anika.

Chad and Tara rush out of the apartment thinking the others are following behind her.

Mindy looks at the doorframe seeing the figure of Ghostface tilting their head at the group mainly looking at the back of Violet's head.

"Oh, fuck" Mindy mutters as Violet gets a deep gash across her lower back and upper arm.

Violet screams out from the pain alongside Mindy who received the same cut on her upper arm, both girls hold their wounds.

Anika looks at her girlfriend and best friend groaning and screwing their faces up from the intense pain and lunges forward grabbing onto the robe off the figures costume.

Ghostface turns around swiftly and grabs their hands around the girls neck choking her.

Anika tries to break herself from the grip of Ghostface's.