nine

scream vi — chapter nine

scream vi —
chapter nine

SAM LOOKS AT the teenagers confused after entering the shared apartment

Violet waves politely at Danny who follows behind her confused at what's going on.

Chad looks at the shared smiles between the adult and his ex girlfriend and rolls his eyes scoffing under his breath before staring back at the television anxiously biting his nails.

"What's going on?" Sam asks seeing the others sitting around the television nervously.

Chad being the closest to the woman points at the screen that's showing there's been a murder and that the names of the two film students have been released to the media.

"Holy shit, that's that chode from our film studies class" Mindy states looking at both Violet and Tara.

"The one obsessed with argento" Mindy states looking back at the television.

Violet inhales and looks at Tara anxiously, hearing the next few words come out of the new reporters mouth.

'Also found at the scene were various Ghostface costumes, a character popularised by the stab movie franchise'.

Violet and Tara look at Sam who's already looking at them, "Pack a bag, we leave in ten" Sam demands looking at both Violet and Tara before walking into the kitchen.

Violet groans quietly as Tara follows her sister into the kitchen, "Sam, wait, Sam" Tara says.

"We're getting out of the city" Sam states.

"What?" Danny says confused by what's happening, Violet goes to reply, Chad looks at the older male.

"Thank you, suspicious new guy, but we got it from here" Chad says putting his hands on Danny's chest pushing him towards the door.