☆Sleepover? (Pt. 1)☆

A/n: I wanted this chapter to be shorter but I started thinking of too many ideas to fit into it so this chapter is being spilt into two parts

 ☆~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~☆

After everything happened at the school it was decided that the best course of action for Hunter would be to not stay at the school. Because it was a safe bet to assume that Belos would know that's where Hunter was now from all those scouts who invaded the school. We weren't sure if Belos would come looking for Hunter, but that wasn't something we wanted to test. So once everything cooled down after Hunter told everyone about the Day of Unity (or about as much as you could cool down after being told that you and everyone you love may die in a few days) I stood off to the side as Ed and Em bombard me with questions.

"You know the Golden Guard??" Edric asks.

"More importantly you're friends with him?!" Emira cuts in before I could answer.

"Yes, I am-"

"Since when? Why did you never tell us about this!"

"How was I supposed to tell you guys? 'Oh! Hey guys, by the way, I'm friends with the head of the Emporer's coven!' Is that what you wanted me to say?" I joke.

"Yeah, in Y/n's defence, we probably won't have believed him if he said that." Ed points out.

"Ok, ok fair enough," Em says backing off. She then pauses and looks as if she just remembered something. A sly smile makes a way on her face.

'Uh oh.'

"Actually are you guys friends?" Emira questions.

Confusion fills my mind. "Yeah..? I said that already." I slowly answer.

"Or... Are you more than that..?" She says, her smile growing wider. I pause, a blush covering my cheeks. The twins must take my silence as a real answer because they both gasp. "Wait, really?!" Ed questions.

"Ah! I knew it, you two are way too blushly around each other." Emira points out.

"No! No, no, no- We aren't dating!" I say shaking my head.

"It's about time you got over your ex." Emira jokes.

I groan in embarrassment. "Shut up. Hunter and I are only friends!"

"What?" I pause as I hear that familiar soothing voice. I feel like my brain shuts down as I turn to face Huter. His eyes move between me and the twins in confusion.

"I- uh, Hey Hunter!" I stutter.

Emira grabs Edric by the arm pulling him away. "I think that's our cue to leave. See you love birds later!" Em giggles.

"EMIRA!" I call after her but she is already gone.

I look back at Hunter. "Sorry about her..." I apologize.

"What were you and the Blight twins talking about?"

"Oh! Uhm- It's nothing she was just being stupid."

He falters. "Oh."

"Eh- So what's up?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something..." He pauses. I nod my head silently telling him to continue. "As it was discussed before because I was recognized by Head Witch of the Illusionist coven it's not exactly safe for me to stay at Hexside." He takes a deep breath. "A-and I was just wondering if your offer still stands."

"To stay at my house?" I try to confirm.

He nods.

"Of course! Now that you could be in danger staying at Hexside you definitely can stay at my house."

"Are your parents going to be okay with that?"

"Um, well they'll understand once we explain everything to them. You have nothing to worry about..."

☆~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~☆

A/n: I'm going to see the new TMNT movie on  Sunday and I am so excited for it!