"Thanks." I whispered. He smirked at me as I backed out.

"You're so sweet and gentle you know that?"

"Not always." I whispered.

"Pretty much always Em. Except for when you're riding my dick."

"Hugh!"

"Don't do that." He said.

I smirked while I drove home.

"Hey Hugh?"

"Emerson. Quit." He said. He shifted in his seat a bit.

"Can I ride you?"

"Like tonight at home?"

"Like right when we get home. It seems you need some relief." I said as I glanced down. He loved when I called him Hugh. Maybe a little too much.

"I'd never say no to that." He said. I smiled.

"You're so sweet Hugh."

"Emerson."

I smiled as I pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car. Ransom got up to the door and used his key to unlock it.

"Let's go sweetheart." He said. I smiled and got inside with him, taking off my jacket and shoes before going getting pulled right into a kiss.

I smirked as he rubbed his hands over my body. My hands rested on his toned abdomen. After a bit I carefully pulled him away and stared at him.

"You know at this point Hugh, I wouldn't be surprised if you had already finished in your pants."

"Good thing I haven't." He said. I unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants before palming him through his boxers.

"Should I keep calling you Hugh?"

He moved closer to me, kissing my cheek before getting to my ear.

"If you do not want to be one with the couch from the amount of times I pound into you, I suggest that you probably don't." He whispered, kissing my earlobe softly as he said that.

"Okay Hugh." I said.

He threw me onto the couch, making me smile. I had a big L shaped couch with a foot rest in the middle that was basically a bed from every angle, so we definitely had room.

He removed his long sleeve quickly. I got out of mine as well.

I felt him almost rip my leggings off, as well as my panties. He got out of his jeans and boxers quicker than I could blink.

"Take the bra off." He said sternly. I did as he asked. He moved my legs apart before getting lined up rather quickly and pushing in.

I groaned as he started moving right away. I wrapped my legs around him. His hands settled on a firm grip on my waist.

"Fuck Hugh. Not even a second?"

"You have had enough sex with me to be used to me."

"Never gonna get used to that girth Hugh."

He pounded even harder. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes Emmie. I wanna see you end up begging me to quit. Cause guess what, you think your little sassy ass can play games? Well so can I. Now what's the safe word?" He asked as he stroked his finger down my cheek.

"Orange."

"Good." He said as he moved back to continue pounding. I knew now he wouldn't do things like kiss me.