Chapter - 49

Depuis le début

After a few blows Goutham stopped and waved his fingers to release the pressure. Gritting his teeth he moved back and watched Chandru wiping the blood from his lips with trembling hands. He moved to kitchen and returned with first aid box and sat on the teapy before Chandru. Yanking his hands away from his face Goutham started aiding his wounds. When Chandru hissed from the pain and irritation Goutham pressed the cotton a little more to stop him hissing.

Returning the kit to Rehman, Goutham adjusted the collars of Chandru's shirt making him gulp in fear.

Goutham: speak

Chandru: I m sorry

Goutham: Fuck your sorry. I m not to here to hear that. Tell me what I m waiting to hear.

Chandru: It was your mom, she forced me do that.

Goutham: You are not a baby that she force fed medicine to you. You are a man and infact I sort of knew this could be my mother's plan and I confronted you. still you had the audacity to play this game against me ?

Chandru: I had not no other option in my hands. She called me to meet her at home in uncle's absence two days before she  came to your office with my wedding invite. I didn't know the reason and as usual I thought it would about the girl you are in love so I went to meet her because I really didn't know the girl. That day I knew how evil is her heart.

Flashback:

Chandru entered the living whistling and saw Shylaja in deep discussion with Raghini. He sat next to Raghini throwing his hand around her shoulder and winked at her before turning his attention to Shylaja.

Chandru: Aunty, you called me for ?

Shylaja: To discuss your marriage Chandru.

His face lost all its color and he sat straight moving his body a little forward in the seat but did not give her a reply.. 

Shylaja: You and Raghini will get married in a week. I will do all the arrangements within two days.

Chandru: Aunty, I think you have mistaken my casual flirting with Raghini. I cannot marry her. I m in love with a girl of my choice.

Shylaja: What is with you boys these days, falling in love ? Listen to me Chandru, you are not in a place to reject my proposal. I m not giving an option. 

Chandru stood from his seat gritting his teeth.

Chandru: I m sorry, I will never marry her. I cannot betray my love.

Shylaja: Ok you will be the groom only until a few hour before marriage. On the way of marriage you will leave this place and I will get Goutham married to Raghini.

Chandru: He is your son and he is madly in love with some other girl. Don't ruin his life and I will never do anything against Goutham. Remember he is my best friend and brother. I will only want his happiness and that is not Raghini.

Shylaja threw an envelope before him and gestured him to open it. Chandru opened it and froze in his place but she smiled evilly.

Shylaja: Your father is very happy with his other family right Chandru ? What will happen if I share this with your mother ? 

Chandru: I know this already and let me ease your work and take these photos to my mother myself. I don't want a cheater to be with my mother. Anyway I m not coming into your trap.

Shylaja: Boy, I knew you will say this after all you are Goutham's best friend so I expected sort of answer from you but let me give you another surprise.

She gave a report of his mother's heart disease which shocked him.

Shylaja: I stopped your mother from letting you know about her disease else you would have returned to her long back but I needed you here for executing my plans so now it came hand in. Every maid at your home work for me and did I mention that your mother needs her medicine thrice a day to keep her heart functioning and the responsibility to give her medicine is also in the hands of my maids ?

Chandru: How can you be so cruel ? My mother treated you like her own sister. 

Shylaja: Ofcourse she is a sister to me but my son's life is more important and I will do anything for him. He is my only son and I m ready to face humiliation.

Chandru: Goutham love you so much even though you gave more importance only to your status and money. He has waited 5 years so that you will accept his love but here you want me to deceive him to get married to this girl. Don't do this to him. He doesn't deserve this.

Shylaja: You have no choice Chandru. If you try to be smart to get away then its your loss. I don't care the aftermath of what I m doing. I can fix any damage that happens in my life but sure your mother won't survive so get ready for the wedding and remember you both are in love so stick on it when someone confront you. You will leave this city on the morning of the wedding, rest will be taken care by me.

Chandru: I will lose my best friend and you will lose your son if this happens.

Shylaja: For me to worry but by then he will be married to Raghini and I have my ways to convince him so you better worry only about your friendship. Now be a good boy and smile to bring the wedding glow on your face.

Chandru: Raghini, I have teased you, flirted with you but I have never hated you. You may not be my friend but you are my cousin too. Have some mercy on Goutham. Don't do this marriage. You will not be happy and he will die without his love.

Raghini: Even I love him Chandru. If you can see his love then why can't you see mine ? If he is capable of going to any extent for his love then what is wrong if I go to any extent ?

Chandru: Atleast he is not forcing anyone to do something which is equal to kill someone. I have teased him that he is obsessed with that girl but deep in my heart I know how much he love her  that has turned him into a man now but you are obsessed with Goutham and that will only kill you but he will survive because his love will keep him alive.

Shylaja: Enough!!!!!!!!!!!! One wrong move Chandru then consider your mother dead and you father's other family will be all over the social media. Within few hours I will wipe your family. Get everything in your thick head and go with our plans.

Flashback ends.

Goutham stood from the teapoy and threw it upside down breaking into pieces. Rehman and Chandru were scared to see him.

Goutham: You could have come to me. I would have saved your mother at any cost. 

Chandru: She had people watching me and I didn't know who they were but she was having updates on my every move. I cannot risk my mother's life so I had to do this. I m sorry Goutham. Please forgive me.

Goutham: Would you have asked me to forgive you even if I had married that bitch ?

Chandru shook his head negatively and hung his head.

Chandru: I would have died of guilt but deep down I had the confidence that you will somehow stop this marriage that is another reason I played this with her.

Goutham: How did the girl you are in love agree with this ? Who is that girl ?

Chandru: She ..... she...

Goutham held Chandru's collars and shook him vigorously.

Goutham: From the way you are stuttering I m sure there is a lot more that I m not aware. Now spill everything before I go insane and rip your head from your body. Trust me I m still holding my complete madness from killing you for the pain you gave to my girl so don't test my patience.

Rehman: Whos is the girl Chandru ? There was not suspicious call numbers from your chat history.

Chandru: Nithya...

*********************

A/N:

Goutham's interrogation will continue in next Chapter.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You