Hyunjin sat at the wheel, while Felix took the passenger seat. Now that the phase one of his plan was finally complete, Hyunjin felt a little more relaxed and could finally take in the features of the Australian. 

Felix wore a white t-shirt and dark blue jacket, alongside a pair of dark jeans. He had a gold pendant earring in one ear, looked great against his beautiful blonde hair. His freckles looked as great as ever, anyone could mistake them for constellations in the night sky. 

"Hyunjinn why do you look at me like thattt." Felix whined cutely. "Sorry." Hyunjin said, snapping out of his daze. 

Hyunjin began to drive, definitely not overthinking anything. 

----------

"Rule number two, always make sure he is happy and comfortable." 

If you'd ask me, Hyunjin and Felix were having the time of their life. 

"THAT WAS FUN! Let's try something else." Felix cackled, getting out of the bumper car. Hyunjin looked dizzy due the fact he just got destroyed by Felix in his bumper car.

"Sure, why not." Hyunjin said whoozily. "Yes!" Felix said, a large smile on his face. Hyunjin laughed at the excited Australian, shaking his head. He really loved that guy. 

"Want to try the games?" Hyunjin suggested. "Sure! I want to try that dart game." Felix said, grabbing Hyunjin's hand and dragging him to the game stands. Hyunjin instantly turned red, praying that it was dark enough so Felix couldn't see him blushing. 

The game that Felix chose to play was basically the one where the player had to throw 5 darts at balloons. If the player managed to pop balloons using all 5 darts, they win. 

"Are you sure? Each dart costs one token." Hyunjin pointed out. Felix shrugged, looking confident. "I got like 63 medals in taekwondo. I'm built for this type of stuff." the blonde said, giving the man who ran the game 5 tokens. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and smiled, remembering how Felix always boasted about his medals while playing fighting games. 

Let's just say, Hyunjin was pleasantly surprised to discover Felix was definitely built for this type of stuff. 

---------

"Hyunjin, thanks for taking me out here. It was fun." Felix said, hugging a chicken plushie that he won as soon as they arrived at Felix's house. "Of course, Felix." Hyunjin said, thinking about how he wished he was that chicken plushie. 

Hyunjin walked with Felix to the Australian's front door, then stopped. 

Rule number three, always be yourself. 

"Oh, um, Felix." Hyunjin let out. Felix turned around, his eyes practically sparkling. "Yes?" he asked. 

"The thing is, Felix..." the older says, struggling for words. Just say it, dumbass! he thought. 

"I like you, Felix. A lot. Ever since you saved me from IKEA, there was something special about you. I love the way you smile, I love your beautiful freckles, and I love everything about you. You're like my...sunshine." Hyunjin babbled. He could see Felix's eyes widen slightly. "I really like you Felix." 

Felix went silent, staring straight into Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin sighed, starting turning to around. I'm literally so stupid. He's too good for me. Hyunjin thought. 

"Hyunjin!" Felix said, grabbing his wrist and dropping his chicken plushie. 

"I really like you too!" Felix said, looking up at Hyunjin with shining eyes. 

Hyunjin was on top of the moon. He felt like jumping up and down, punching a hole in the wall, and kissing the him. Luckily for Hyunjin, Felix helped out with that last part. 

Felix held the sides of Hyunjin's face and kissed him. 

Hyunjin's eyes widened in shock, a million feelings and thoughts running through his mind. Felix was kissing him.

Felix suddenly pulled away, his cheeks and nose red with blush. "I'm sorry! I-" 

Felix didn't get to finish that sentence, because Hyunjin went right in for a deeper kiss. 

The two of them pulled away after a few moments, gasping for breath. Felix snapped back into reality first, a his lips stretched into a large smile. 

"You dropped something." Hyunjin said smugly, picking up his toy chicken. "Shut up." Felix giggled weirdly, taking his plushie back. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, though he felt like a million pound were lifted off his shoulders. He looked at Felix, who was dusting off his chicken.

Hyunjin really loved that guy. 

----------

>:)

I was giggling while writing this for no reason.

I really hope I did this chapter okay and it didn't seem too rushed or anything, this is my first time writing this type of stuff lol. 

Mehehehehe (i feel like this is my trademark or something at this point)