0

Third Person PoV

"Hey, Do you have time after school?"

"I do. Why?"

"Well I need your help with something."

"Hmmm... I see."

"So do you agree? Ayanokoji-kun?"

'Not like I have anything better to do.'

"Sure."

"Thank you."

'This girl, Ayame Nakazawa is somewhat strange. Her way of talking is polite but a little weird.

Not that I'm any better.'

________

"Stop!"

*Punches*

"I surrender! Stop!"

"Kukukukuku....." 

*Punches*

"Ishizaki. Now you know your place. If you're afraid of something like this then what good would you do?"

*Spits*

"Aghh...."

"Hohohoho.... Delinquent-kun, that is not a good way to make friends you know?"

"Oi! How long have you been watching?"

"Give ut a guess."

"Weirdo."

"Why are you leaving him like that?"

"Then take care of him."

Koenji inspects Ishizaki who is unconsciously lying on the ground.

While he was looking at Ishizaki a shadow coming from above him appeared. The shadow was a person performing a kick probably aimed at him.

"Afraid of attacking head to head?"

Within a second he dodge and pulls out his mirror.

"Kukukukuku.... This guy."

"Now my hair is a mess again." 

"You don't even look good why bother?" Ryuen said.

"I think your talking about yourself. I mean look at yourself, just like your name is all you need left is to breathe fire. But I think your breathe is deadly enough. Dragon-boy." Koenji looked at him with an unsual eyes.

'This crazy bastard!'

"Whatever." Ryuen turns to leave. But right after turning a palm was in front of his face. The hand stopped and didn't continue.

Koenji pulled his hand back and walked past him.

'I didn't notice that. This school might be more interesting than I thought.'

Ryuen looked at Koenji's back with a menacing smile.

______

"Everyone! We should study at the library after school!" A boy said.

"Sugita-kun is right! We should study there at the library as a group the exam is nearing."

Everyone agreed at the two students.

"~Sugita-kun is cute right?~"

"~Yeah so is Ichinose-san.~"

"~I think they'll make a good couple.~"

("~ - means whisper.)

Whispers from their classmates were heard and it's all true their looks are very captivating. 

"Sugita-kun. Thank you for helping the class study we are lucky to have you." Ichinose was genuinely happy talking with him.

"That's not something to thank about, we are family here in this room. We're in this together. And we are also lucky to have you here. Ichinose-san." Sugita smiled at her then went to talk with his other classmates.

'Yasuhiro Sugita. He is almost like Ishigami Kyō.'

Kanzaki went to the library first before his class.

_______

'This school is weird.' Akabane Karma sat in his chair watching a bald student talking at the podium.

"Everyone! Listen, we have already introduce ourselves right? I think with that our class can appoint a class leader or representative to keep the class in order." His composed speech bored Karma that a classmate poked him to wake up.

'Shit. That was uncalled for.'

What poked him was not a hand but a cane. Karma looked at the back with an annoyed face.

"Oi, you got a problem?"

"Fufufufu~"

He thought this would scare the girl but it was quite the opposite. The girl was amused.

"Akabane Karma. You seem bored, care to make it interesting?" She smiled menacingly cute. 

Karma smiled back. He already analyzed theat this girl is crazy or something. To summarize it...

'She's beyond normal. But does she look like a kid?'

"So what do you have in mind?"

End

This scenes was 1 week after they enter the school.

And each chapter will be like this, having a scene from each class. The length depends. This one is short because this just part 0 style but next time it'll be longer.