Ch. 7|The fox and the Spider|

It was a perfect day for shopping.

Jie was walking around stands with vegetables for sale, looking for ingredients for dinner. She was a little nervous because of what Wukong said to her the day before.

"Do some for me and my monkeys too!" He announced when she told him about her dish

Jie only wanted him to give her a day off to buy some groceries! Not to make her his chef! As if cleaning his whole cave and washing his monkeys wasn't tiring enough!

And also the fact that Wukong won't be easy to feed... he doesn't eat meat, milk and just started eating cocked food...

Jie sighed loudly and just continued buying.

At one moment her ears catch a woman's loud laugh.

" My, my my...- you boys are making quite a scene..."

Jie looked at the side and was pleasant to see no one else but the Spider Queen herself.

Thought time was merciful to her judging by her appearance, Jie couldn't at first recognise her. The last time they met was when Spider Queen was a frightening ruler of the spider demons. Thought Jie haven't hear a word about her since the collapse of her kingdom. There was some rumours about her being in the city but so far she ignored it, it's not like they were close or anything, they just acknowledge each other as the rulers of different demons race (By the way Jie was a Demon Fox Queen).

Back to what was happening, Jie saw someone who also was familiar to her, the monk and the pig, friends of Monkey Boy.

For a second she was looking with disgust at Spider Queen flirting with Pigsy, then she remembered that she was doing these things herself a long time ago which made her even more uncomfortable.

Yeah... a dark past...

So... as Jie was watching Spider Queen luring Pigsy into her lair she hoped that Tang, who had warned Pigsy from those tricks a few days ago, would stop his friend. 

And he tried!

But failed.

When they were gone Jie came closer to the stand, she flinched because of the strong smell of  rotten vegetables.

With her nose covered by one hand she investigated the place, she saw the trap on the floor and thought for a while.

'I'm sure they will be alright... it's not like she's gonna eat them... okay maybe she will'

And at this moment Jie made one conclusion...

No Pigsy equal no noodles!

So she transformed into a fox and teleported as close to the kidnapped men as possible.

„You know Pigsy

„You know Pigsy... I've got a feeling that telling her about our relationship with MK was a bad idea..." said Tang stuck in the web

Since Pigsy's mouth was cowered by web his answer was silent and an obvious roll of the eyes.