Ch.1|The contract|

Red Son was walking through the corridor with a mischievous grin on his face chuckling to himself , right before his mother's room he cleared his throat and walked in slamming the doors into the wall

" Mother!" He jelled as soon as he kicked the heavy doors "I think I found it!"

Iron Fan turned to her son and looked at a roll of paper which was in his hand.

" Finally..." her red lips formed an evil smile

The women moved to her son and took the paper before Red Son was able to say anything.

"After all these years..." she started to unroll the map "After thousand years my love will be able to come back to living!"

She stared with a flaming gaze at the red marking on the map.

" How are the preparations?" Iron Fan turned to her son with a face full of enthusiasm

" Everything will be ready within a month" Red Son smiled showing all his teeth

"Great" Iron Fan nodded and with a map in her hand she came closer to Red Son "Soon your father will be free again and we, the family of Demon Bull King will raise and rule this world!" She started laughing at the end, soon her son joined her.

Those two were laughing like that for like a five minutes, so it's nothing weird that they didn't notice a small, black fox who was watching them the whole time.
The animal stepped back from the doors and after a short while it disappeared leaving only a small cloud of pink smoke.

***

Jie landed on her cough as soon as she teleported to her house.

After a while the fabric of furniture has turned wet in the place when she was holding her head, because of her tears.

" Goodbye my old, uncomfortable cough" she whined while trying to stand on her two feet, after that she moved to the coffee table "Goodbye you piece of wood... I'll never forget the pain you give me when I hurt my toe on you"

Then she moved to every other furnitures in the room, then to the kitchen and even a toilet, at the end was her animal which was... well let's say that it was hard to interpret it's race. But for Jie it was a dog, and that's the reason behind his name.

" Gou..." Jie hugged a little beast in her arms still crying like a baby, Gou probably didn't understand the atmosphere since he was only chewing his tail while Jie continued her goodbye " Listen your little demon, your gonna be better without your mom, ok? I-I hic...hic... I left you your favourite snacks and...sniff... and put my picture near your bed so that you wouldn't cry after meee!"

She left him at the floor and got her luggage from gods know where.

" Goodbye!" She said as she ran out of her home leaving a few shiny tears in the air

After a five seconds of quiet Gou had enough of it and decided to randomly bark. The answer was definitely too fast!

" My baby!" Jie called her pet in a very dramatic way as she run back to Gou to give him a big hug " Don't worry mommy is here!"