Chapter 2

Marinettes pov:

I sighed as I finished the application for an apprenticeship with Gabriel Agreste. I shut my laptop down and then climbed off the Chaise. Next to me were the twins, they were laying in their travel bed. Tomorrow their real ones will arrive, it's on a travel van. I sighed in contentment seeing them sleeping peacefully, I leaned down and kissed their heads "Sleep well my kittens" I whispered. I grabbed a pair of Pj then striped nacked. I ran my hand down my stomach over the few stretch marks smiling. I love them but if I was asked to show them to someone else I get nervous, luckily I haven't had to yet.

I shivered as a breeze brushed my nipples. I still breastfeed but only at night, they get cow milk or water the rest of the time. I planned to stop breastfeeding at 16 months which is working out great as both are starting to be uninterested in breastmilk now. I quickly put the top on and followed it with shorts. I turned to my mirror and looked myself up and down.

 I turned to my mirror and looked myself up and down

(Marinettes outfit)

I nodded then grabbed my hairbrush, I quickly took out my hair and brushed it. I was just about to put it up when a knocking at my window made me jump. I turned around making sure the twins were still asleep, which they were, and then made my way to the balcony. There leaning forward against the railings looking out was chat Noir. I inhaled feeling the climb the last few steps and got on the balcony. I stepped closer "Chat" I called and he stood straight "Prince..." he stopped talking as he looked at me "Hey" I mumbled and he looked me up and down. "Chat" I said again.

He grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back of it "Princess. Amazing to see you again." he said and I smiled "Same kitty" I replied as he stood straight again "Why did you leave me Princess?" he asked flattening his ears "Oh, umm...to study a sawing course" I answered with a semi-lie. "Well, you should have told me" he said and reached for me "I missed you" he said softly cupping my face "I've not been with anyone else" he added then smirked "Though we never really ended us did we?" I shook my head. "Can we keep us?" he asked leaning closer to me "Chat" I whispered as our lips brushed.

I closed my eyes as we kissed again, it was just like how I remember it. Soft and full of love with a hint of strawberry. It was so good to be kissed again, I quickly came back to my scenes and push him back "Chat wait" I said and his eyes fluttered open "What, did you find someone new?" he asked suddenly sounding on edge. I shook my head "No, chat that's not it" I said and he grabbed my hands "Then tell me what is it. Cause I...I" he began then looked into my eyes "Because the year I just spent without you proved that I truly love you Marinette" I gasped at this.

I teared up "But-" he put a gloved finger to my lips "Shhh, and I'd tell you who I am." I went to speak but he went on "Because I keep you safe even without the mask." I went to speak again but he rolled his eyes "I'd even give up my miraculous for you" I gasped and ripped my hands out of his "No" I said "Don't do that. That's why I didn't tell you" I said the covered my mouth. "Didn't tell me what?" he asked and I sighed looking down. "Follow me and be quiet" I said and he nodded following me down the hatch.

We landed on my bed and Chat smiled rubbing it gently "So meant memories huh?" he said then faced me. I felt my face warm "Umm yeah" I said then made my way down the laser stairs. Once I stepped away Chat jumped down, and I took a deep breath. "Chat Noir. You're a father" I said stepping to the side and allowing him to see the twins. "You left because you were pregnant?" I nodded at him "Why?" he asked and I proceed to explain what I said to the others. Chat then smiled "Can I come when they are awake next time?" I nodded at him smiling "Yeah, their bedtime is 9" I said and he nodded.

He then walked closer to me "So can we still keep us?" he said and my mouth hung open "I mean, I don't really care as they are mine." he added and I closed my mouth "Even if they weren't, they make you a milf" I gasped as my face burnt. I hit his chest "Milfs are hot, especially you so can't blame me" he said shrugging. "Yes" I said quietly "Huh?" he said and I looked at him "Yes, let's keep us going" I said and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "Good" he said and we began kissing. I gasped as he pushed me against the wall and one hand groped my breast. "No bra. Fuck you're sexy" he whispered in my ear.

I shivered and cover my mouth stopping the moan "Chat we..." I began but was cut off by a cry "Can't" I finished. He huffed but let me down and I went over to our son "Oh Hugo. Baby" I said picking him up patting his butt rocking him. That was until Chat wrinkles his nose "Oh, dirty diapers" I said and he nodded. I then proceed to change the boy's bottom, once nice and clean he settled a bit but not enough to go back to sleep. "numnummmm" he babbled "Okay, sweetness" I said kissing his forehead. I then lifted my top to which Chat stared at my breasts, I rolled my eyes.

Hugo latched to one of my nipples and began drinking. He closed his eyes "There we go" I whispered. "Wow" Chat said and I hummed feeling his arm go around my waist "I feel...I think it's pride" he said looking down at Hugo. I smiled as Hugo stopped sucking. I removed him from my chest and let the top fall, I burped him then laid him back down. I then went back to Chat "My perfect princess" he said rubbing my sides "Lisen Chat, I'm tired and I'm just not..." he hugged me burying his face in my hair "Mari, it's fine." I smiled nuzzling his chest "Cuddle me to sleep" I said and he nodded kissing my head.

I climbed into my bed with him then snuggled close "Thank you Chat" I mumbled into his chest. He hummed rubbing my back "For what?" he asked and I hummed drifting in and out of sleep "For not being mad and for excepting the twins" I said through my sleep hazy "Anything for you princess." I heard before my mind went blank and sleep. I woke up to the sun on my face and an arm around my waist.....Wait, an arm around me. "Mmmm Mari, sleep." he mumbled holding me tighter. "Chat wake up, your transformation dropped." he mumbled something then whined and sat up "Chat nooo....." I began but my voice cut out seeing his face.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a comment and a like if you feel pulled to.

Have a miraculous day/afternoon/Night 🐞🐈‍⬛🦊🐢