Chapter 1

Marinettes pov:

I sighed as I held the twins, one on each of my hips as I stepped off the plane. I was so happy to be back in Paris, it's been over a year. I left after finding out I was pregnant. This was due to the father being Chat Noir, we slept together once as we had been dating for two months. It was me, Marinette and not Ladybug so I felt scared that if he knew. Knew that I was Ladybug he'd be disappointed that it was me, so I ran and Studied in London. I gave birth did a sewing course and now I'm back, I had told Alya I'd be home today. I kept in touch with her and everyone however no one knew about the twins.

I gave each of my 14-month-olds a kiss on the head then walked out of the gate. I placed the twins down and held their hands, they can walk alone but not perfectly. They walk better holding my hand, my smile grew as I heard Alyas voice "Mari" she called as I came into view. Everyone was there, my mum and dad, Alya and Nino even Adrian was there. The sign that was being held was dropped as the twins were spotted "Surprise" I said standing still infront of them. "Oh my god. Look at these cuties" Alya said picking up my daughter of the two. She began laughing as Alya span. "So it's Mamanette now?" Nino asked and I nodded picking my son up. He was the shyer one of the two "Such a handsome face" Alya said bopping his nose.

My mum gave me a soft smile and my dad teared up "Hugo meet Auntie Alya and Uncle Nino." I began and he shook his head "No" he said "Oh, baby" I said kissing his forehead "Ok, how about Nanna and Pappy" I said and he looked at my parents "No" I nodded "Okay, sweetheart" I said then looked at Adrian. He was just wide-eyed,  I didn't know what to refer to him as, this being because I wanted him to be the father at one point to my kids. "Mama, go" Hugo said reaching for the older blonde "Adrian?" I said questioning.

He cleared his throat and nodded holding out his hands, Hugo basically jumped into them. "Come on let's go" I said beginning my walk to the baggage and animal collection. Upon arriving I picked up the guinea pig travel cage "Hey boys" I called and they came out squeaking. "Oh you got pets?" Alya asked and I nodded "Mhm" I answered "My boys. Cookie and Ralph." I said then held them out to my mum. She took them then I made my way to get the three suitcases, one was mine and the other two were the twins.

I grabbed one but my dad took it along with one of the twins. Nino pulled the other "To the bakery" I said and began walking "So why'd you not tell your best friend or parents?" Alya asked "Because I was scared" She huffed at my answer "So who is the dad?" Nino asked. I sighed, I knew it was coming "Truthfully it's Chat Noir" Alya froze and so did Nino. "You, what?" Alya asked, by this point my parents were ahead. "Yeah, we got to know each other and one thing lead to another." I said then smiled "No, I don't know who he is" I said looking at her. She puffed her cheeks. Then handed me a small box "Here, they're yours" I smiled and nodded at her. I looked at Adrian "You ok?" I asked.

He cleared his throat "Does he know?" he asked and I shook my head "No, I was scared to tell him." I said then looked at Esme in Alya's arms "He's a hero I didn't want to distract him" I said then stepped closer to him kissing Hugo on the lips making him smile and giggle "Plus, I have my strong baby boy to protect me" I said rubbing our noses together. "But what if he wants to know?" Adrian asked "I mean, I'm going to tell him." I said and he hummed "If he ever shows up again" I whispered. "Mamama" I hummed walking ahead a bit and took Esme holding her over my face "What?" I asked and she laughed.

I chuckled "Oh, is it kisses." I said then began placing kisses all over her face making her squeal. "Numnum" Esme babbled to me "Hungrey, okay baby mummy will give you lunch really soon" I said then placed her on the floor to walk. She began walking off, I smiled when she stumbled but caught herself. "Come on quickly now" my mum said holding the bakery door open. We all walked in and Esme stumbled falling on her bum "Woah" Adrien said quickly going over to her "Dude she's fine babies fall" Nino said and Alya laughed quietly "She's fine see" I said as she got back up walking over to the glass display.

This was because of the croissants, she patted the glass and babbled in baby talk. "Okay sweetness, mummy will get you food now." I said then quickly went into each twin bag pulling out their bumbo baby chairs placing them on one of the tables and attaching the trays. I then placed them both in separate ones and faced my friends "Alya, Nino can you guys take the stuff up please." They nodded and got to work. "Mum, Papa could you please set some snacks out" They nodded and got to making platers "Adrien could you help me" he nodded and smiled "Could you please go in my bag and pull out the sippy cups and plates." he got to it instantly.

I on the other hand began cutting up a croissant into bit-sized pieces. I had everything placed in front of me. "Thank you, could you fill the sippy cups with some water" Adrien nodded again. I plated the croissant evenly then added half a baby bell cheese cut-up each. Finally, I added some cut-up blueberries and strawberries. I served it to them and then put their bibs on. I noticed Adrien had already given them their water "There you go babies eat up" I said then smiled as they began eating. "Here you go Mari" My mum said handing me the tray full of snacks. "thanks mum" I said and she hummed. Alya and Nino then came down clapping at the food, we all sat at the same table as the twins and ate while catching up.

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a comment and a like if you feel pulled to.

Have a miraculous day/afternoon/Night 🐞🐈‍⬛🦊🐢