summer time party

I rode with Jere as Steven with Conrad and Belly, Taylor with Cameron. I was Jere's DD, Stevens Conrad's and Cameron the girls.

"Belly, Lye, you came!" We hugged her as we entered the party.

"Wow, I love your house, Nic."

"You look so pretty."

"Oh, me? Look at you. Oh, my goodness. Are those real flowers."

"Yes."

"Incredible. Well, we have to show Gigi." Right the girl with the massive crush on Jere. She grabbed mine and Belly's hands leading us to the kitchen. Taylor following behind before saying something about a drink. A drink sounds nice, but I'm DD. "Hey guys, look whos here. Birthday girl."

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you, thank you guys." Nicole lite up a cake that had 16 on the top. "Is this for me?"

"Who else would it be for, Belly?"

"Oh, my... thank you, guys. These cakes are amazing, Nicole."

"I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola momment."

"Okay, well, Belly, make a wish." Belly closed her eyes before blowing out the candles smiling.

"Okay."

"Oh, Belly, where's Jeremiah?" I looked at Gigi as she spoke.

"Um, I think he's over by the drinks table."

"Who's thirsty?"

"You, clearly."

"Me too, actually." I followed her into the living room seeing him talking to Taylor.

"It's around the corner. Where Steven just turned."

"Thanks." I slumped down next to him as Gigi made herself a drink.

"What did she need?"

"Directions to the bathroom."

"Surprised to didn't ask for an escort, Jeremy."

"Ha ha."

"Speaking of escorts. You taking anyone to the ball?" Gigi asked butting into our conversation.

"Yeah. My special girl." He nudged his leg with mine before getting up. Belly and Cam sat where he once was. I then laughed realizing what he was about to do. He grabbed the karaoke machine turning the mic on. "testing, testing, one two three. All right, this one goes out to Cam Cameron and our favorite little Belly Button." I laughed a bit hiding my smile in my hand. "Summer loving had me a blast. I met a girl crazy for me." I laughed as the girls joined in then Cam got up and joined.

"Hey have you seen Taylor?"

"She was upstairs I think looking for the bathroom, want help looking for her?"

"Yeah." I got up kissing Jere's cheek telling him I'll be back before following Belly upstairs. I checked rooms as Belly checked others, I opened one eyes widening at the sight.

"Found them! You have got to be shitting me." Belly walked in as they pulled apart. Steven looked at us and immediately walked out the room.

"You're hooking up with my brother?"

"I swear it just happened."

"Well, what, you got bored? H-he's dating someone, you know. Someone he actually likes."

"You saying he couldn't like someone like me?"

"No, no, no, that's not what I'm saying. This could get really messed up. I mean, he's taking her to the deb ball. And all those girls are her friends."