𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

just as i open the door.

"billie.. fuckkk billie!" i hear the voice moan next door.

i have to remind myself.. there's other billies in the world. it could be a billy for all i know.

i take a deep breath to calm the anger that could be unnecessary for all i know.

i go to check out and realize i left my phone in the dressing room. when i walk to the back, i hear the door next to mine open and i see billie fucking eilish walk out.

wasn't another billie, no. it was my billie. fucking another girl?

i stand there, tears forming in my eyes. i shove them down to not show that i'm hurt. she doesn't even realize i'm here yet.

i watch her kiss the girl and turn around, her jaw dropping.

"shit- i- um.. i'm- kaia.. just listen-" she starts, "no, billie. i heard everything and i just saw everything i needed to see in order to know you ain't shit. you're a fucking liar. don't text me, don't call me, don't come over. fuck you, eilish." i say with a calm but clearly angry tone, tears rolling down my face.

"kaia, please.." she says, her voice cracking. "billie, i fucking dare you to cry right now. i dare you to cry when i was here, shopping and being fucking loyal thinking you were with finneas and you're here fucking whoever the fuck this is." i shout and a worker comes up to us.

"holy shit.. you're billie eilish.." she says, "not right now." i snap at the worker.

"and you.. you know, i can't even be mad at you. i don't even know who the fuck you are or if you even knew about me. but for future reference, i'm kaia miller, nice to meet you. billie's mine.. or she was. i hope the sex was worth it, eilish." i say to the girl, then snapping my head back at billie. "how fucking long has this been going on?!?! seems like routine for you." i question, getting in billie's face.

"i-" she sighs, "a few weeks now.. 3 most." she says, putting her head down. so that's why she's been coming home late and acting weird. cute. real cute.

"you've gotta been fuckin' kidding me, billie, seriously???" i shout. "so.. so you go and you fuck her then you come home and fuck me?!?! am i just some toy to you??" i say, my voice softening on the last sentence with hurt as tears well in my eyes.

she stays silent, guilt swirling in her eyes. good.

i push past billie and grab my phone. i leave the store, leaving billie with tears running down her face as she watches me walk. the girl starts to yell at her too.

i swear i'm done with this girl.

i get in my car, throwing my bags in the passenger seat. as i put my hands on the steering wheel, i just break. i let the tears fall as i practically scream my heart out.

was i not enough?

did i not make her happy?

why me..

why does it hurt so extra bad..?

all these thoughts rushing through my head.

i calm myself down and pick up my phone, calling kiara.

"ki.." i choke out. "woah, what happened kaia? are you okay??" she asks, concerned. "i'll explain later.. pick up a bottle on your way over." i say dryly before hanging up.

-

"i beg your fucking pardon." kiara says, setting her cup down.

when i told kiara to bring a bottle... yeah, she bought 4. i'm fucked up right now, tearing up after i explained the whole situation to ki.

"yup. she fucking cheated." i say, "i feel like i might be acting a little irrational because we're not dating but we're exclusive so isn't that just the same shit?" i ask.

"yes, it is. and even if it wasn't, she still makes it seem like she wants you and you only so why cheat?" kiara raises her voice, throwing her hands up into a shrug.

i sigh and face palm and kiara comes around the counter, hugging me.

"you don't need her, baby." she whispered in my ear.

"thank you.. i know i don't need her. i don't need anyone. but i think i love her.." i say, widening my eyes right after.

what did i just say...

...

HEHEHEHEEH I HADDA MAKE IT SPICY. anyway, she loves billie?!?!?! billie cheated?!?!?! yall think kaia's overreacting or nah..?