Speak Now (Taylor's Version)

Start from the beginning

"The show's starting!" Someone let us know from the front of the tent. All of us quickly finished up trading bracelets and made our way over to the front so we could enjoy the show.

When the time came for the Speak Now era to start, I was so excited. I knew everyone was gonna go feral after realizing that there's been a slight change to the setlist. I knew I was gonna go feral too.

Enchanted was beautiful but just today, I couldn't wait until she finished singing that song. Not because I don't like it, but because I'm impatient. I eagerly leaned against the railing of the tent as I watched Taylor and sang along with her. She was glowing as usual. Sometimes, I can't believe that someone so gorgeous and talented and perfect is really my older sister.

When the time came for the next song, I did what I wasn't expecting to do. I ran out of the tent and went up to the barricade so I could witness this up close. I heard Paul yelling for me to wait for him but if I did, I would've missed the start so I kept running. I guess Taylor saw me running towards the middle because she looked confused as she grabbed her guitar and got ready.

"Sorry, I got too excited," I apologized to Paul when he caught up with me.

"Just give me a heads up next time," He laughed and rolled his eyes.

Taylor started strumming her guitar along with her band and I looked up at her in awe. This song was so special to everyone in the stadium. Long Live being added to the setlist was definitely the right move and I know so many people, including me, appreciate her for it.

I started screaming the lyrics with everyone else in the stadium. I haven't heard this song live in forever and it was nice to experience it again. It made me emotional thinking about the fact that Taylor was singing this song with her fans, who she wrote this song about; she's singing with the fans that stayed even after all the shit that people said about her and all the drama that people tried to start with her. It makes me so happy to see how loved she is by so many people.

I didn't even realize that I was crying as I screamed the lyrics at the top of my lungs. At one point, Taylor and I made eye contact and I could tell that her seeing me cry made her emotional as well. If I was her, I'd be a mess up on that stage. She's such a professional.

Once the song was over and she had gone backstage to change, I walked back to the tent with Paul. Thankfully, the fans were still in shock about Taylor singing Long Live so no one crowded me.

When time came for 1989, Joey, Lautner, and Presley all went backstage to get ready for surprise song time. While they did that, I sat down in one of the chairs so my feet won't be hurting as much during surprise songs. I made the wrong decision of wearing heels tonight so my feet were killing me. I needed to make it hurt less in the next few minutes. Every little break counts.

As Bad Blood came to an end, I stood back up and went over to the railing. I looked around the stadium at the people who were completely oblivious as to what was about to happen. I already know that people on Twitter are still freaking out about the little change to the Speak Now era. I can't wait to go on that app later and read everyone's reactions.

Taylor finally started walking to the middle of the stage with a microphone in her hand. She had on her yellow dress, aka her chaos dress. As she started walking and talking, she looked over to me and winked. A lot was about to happen.

She called up all three of them on stage to make the premiere of the I Can See You music video premiere like an actual movie premiere. Lautner coming out while doing flips was such a him thing to do. I wasn't even surprised.

When the music video appeared on the big screen, I didn't watch it. I mean, I was on set with them and everything so I already knew what the music video was like. I got a preview of the finished video a few weeks ago. But the reason why I didn't watch it on the big screen was the same as every other swiftie; I would much rather watch Taylor's reactions live. I can watch the music video any time I want to on YouTube but this live reaction is something I can only watch now. She's my sister so I witness various reactions coming from her on many different occasions but this one was different in its own special way. This one was a premiere of her music video. She was premiering it at her concert in front of thousands of people. She was getting to witness everyone else's live reaction in person. I've never seen her reaction to that. So of course I had to watch her instead of the video. This is what I mean when I say I'm a huge swiftie myself. I'm Taylor's sister but I still very much think like many other die hard swifties.