| 41 | A Missing Piece

Start from the beginning

He started feeling eager, and as he pulled the Alpha's shirt off, Jackson took the pause in their kissing to catch his breath. Then, when they began kissing frantically again, he stroked his fingers over Damon's muscular body. With his free hand, he gripped the Alpha's hair, pulling his face closer and his tongue deeper into his mouth. Damon aggressively pushed as much of his body against Jackson's as he could, and when Jackson felt the Alpha's hard shaft press against his inner thigh, his eagerness became anxious desperation.

Jackson turned his head to the side and breathed, "Fuck me."

Damon started kissing Jackson's neck again, and while he did, he pulled off his own and Jackson's trousers. Then, he hastily urged Jackson to roll onto his front. Jackson complied, and when he heard the Alpha spit into his hand, he gripped the pillow and tried to relax. But his anticipation was making that hard.

The Alpha then eased his shaft into Jackson's ass and gripped his wrists. Jackson groaned quietly as pleasure shivered through him, and when Damon kissed his shoulder, he shivered and sighed.

Damon didn't drag things out. He started thrusting, breathing against Jackson's neck, and in response, Jackson moaned quietly in delight. He relaxed his body, giving in to the Alpha's assertive movements, and as his heart raced in his chest, Jackson struggled to keep himself as quiet as he'd like. He didn't want everyone to hear...but it wouldn't be the first time, would it? It seemed almost normal to everyone else. Jackson was still nervous, though.

However, he couldn't ponder much longer. As pleasure raced through him, all he could think about was Damon and how he loved that he made him feel so powerless beneath him. He moaned and breathed heavier as the Alpha thrusted harder, enthralling him in sheer delight as he approached his peak.

Jackson tightened his grip on the pillow, gritting his teeth in struggle as he became overwhelmed. But as he was about to climax, Damon pulled his shaft from his ass and rolled him over onto his back. Jackson whined in confusion; however, the Alpha quickly slid back inside him, and that was when Jackson climaxed. He moaned contently as Damon's shaft moved deeper inside him, and then he started thrusting again and kissing Jackson's lips as he did.

He felt overstimulated at first. He'd just climaxed, and his body was trembling and sensitive. But he didn't want Damon to stop. He pulled him closer, and as the Alpha nuzzled his neck, he dragged his body over Jackson's, moving a little faster.

Jackson wrapped his legs around Damon's waist, pulling him closer as his cum became a sticky mess between their bodies, but he didn't care. The pleasure quickly returned, and when he started kissing Damon again, the Alpha hummed contently into his mouth.

It didn't take long for the Alpha's long, hard shaft to bring him closer to another orgasm, and this time, with one final, aggressive thrust, Damon moaned loudly as he erupted inside him, and Jackson climaxed between their entwined bodies.

"Fuck," Jackson breathed as he slowly unwrapped his trembling legs from around Damon's waist.

The Alpha breathed against his neck, gradually pulling his shaft from Jackson. When he lifted his body, he glanced at the white mess which clung to both their skin and laughed quietly.

Jackson's euphoria withered as embarrassment flooded in, and he was sure that his face went red.

"I told you I'd make you cum more than once," Damon said with a smirk, looking down at him.

He pouted and glanced around for something to clean up with.

"Wait there," Damon said as he stood up.

Jackson did as he was told and tried to hide that he was staring at the Alpha's naked body while he walked over to a closet with only one door. Damon snatched an old shirt from inside, walked back over to the bed, and used it to clean them both. Then, he lay beside Jackson and pulled the blanket over them.

With a quiet, satisfied sigh, Jackson rolled onto his side and rested his head on Damon's chest. "Who do you think lived here before?" he asked quietly as Damon moved his arm around him.

"It's usually hunters who live out in the middle of the forest," he answered.

Jackson frowned. "Why, though? I mean...there's all sorts of dangerous stuff out here. Wouldn't it make sense for Caeleste killers to live away from the Caeleste?"

"You'd think so, but hunters' places are usually surrounded by traps or dogs. Thankfully, this place seems like it was abandoned so long ago that there aren't any traps left to trigger."

"I guess so," Jackson mumbled. "Why do they even...hunt us?"

Damon sighed deeply. "A number of reasons. Old grudges, old wars, the fact that a lot of Caeleste are valuable to people like alchemists and mages. A lot of medicines are made with things taken from Caeleste, and the Caeleste isn't always willing. That's where hunters make most of their money."

Jackson frowned uncomfortably. "Isn't that illegal?"

"Yes, but there are places that ignore the law, and that's where hunters come in."

His frown thickened. "You don't think that the Nosferatu are like, do you?"

"I don't know. But it would be rather dystopian if the Caeleste government broke its own rules, wouldn't it?"

Jackson leaned on his arm so that he could see Damon's face. "I don't know. There's just so much I still don't know. I've been waiting for all my memories to come back, but it's taking forever."

Damon moved his hand to the side of Jackson's face. "They'll come back. You just need to wait."

"Yeah, but...how much longer?"

The Alpha then frowned as he dragged his palm down from Jackson's face to his shoulder. "What are you hoping to remember?"

He shrugged. "Anything. Everything. I worked with Wilson for years, and I wanna remember all of the Caeleste stuff. I want to remember what I knew about the Nosferatu and Lyca Corp. and demons and dragons and vampires and everything else," he said as his frustration grew.

"What if you didn't know much?" Damon suggested. "There are Caeleste who tune the world out nowadays."

He shook his head. "I don't feel like I'd tune it out."

"Well, is there a way to trigger your memories?"

"I don't know. I guess maybe I could ask Wilson to tell me more about the stuff we did together."

Damon looked a little disgruntled but quickly dismissed his expression and said, "If you think it will help."

"I hope it does," he said with a sigh, laying back down. "I still have this kinda like...I don't know. It feels like there's still a part of me that's missing, you know?"

The Alpha nodded. "I know how that feels."

Now that he was thinking about it, Jackson really did feel like there was a pit inside him. Something was missing, and his memories were the only thing that made sense. Sure, he'd always felt like he had all these missing pieces, and most of them had been returned to him now that he'd found Damon and the Caeleste world, but there was still a hole, and the longer he spent waiting for the rest of his memories to return, the worse he felt.

"Don't worry about it too much," Damon told him as he fiddled with his hair. "You'll get them back."

"Yeah," he murmured, letting himself sink deeper. He didn't feel very hopeful; if they would come back, then wouldn't it have happened already? It had been a while now since the perception filter was removed.

Damon kissed him and said, "We'll figure something out tomorrow, okay? Let's get some sleep."

Jackson nodded and tried to make himself comfortable as Damon pulled the rest of the cover over them. Would they work something out? Would he ever recover everything the perception filter took from him? Or would he feel like there was a hole inside him forever?

⥐ ⋞ ☽ ⋟ ⥐