"Like that's beyond an invasion of privacy." Nyla huffed.

Slim's eyes widened in shock, "You lying bruh... what Red do?"

"He started threatening to kick her out and all this shit, so then eventually she start crying. He was doing so good up until that point, then he folded and started to feel bad."

"Girl what?" Slim said.

"Red so soft on that girl for no reason, I get she yo cousin but there needs to boundaries.. she don't respect him."

Slim nodded, Dior did overstep with Red often.

"I'm sorry that happened to you guys.. that's definitely not okay." Slim shook her head.

She didn't know what was going on, but her best friend was becoming weird.

_________________________

"Cash move." Slim laughed as she laid in her bed.

He kept trying to wrestle with her, she just wanted to watch the movie he'd put on.

"..imma do you like this." He said before pulling her into a chokehold.

"Okayyy Ja'More, ain you say you came here to sleep? Disturbing the damn peace."

Once Slim and Nyla finished their projects, they hung around campus a little longer until Nyla had to get to work.

Slim had just gotten home and started getting ready for bed, when Cash asked to come over.

"Lame ass." He finally settled down on the bed, laying his head on her chest.

They laid there in silence for a few moments until he spoke again. "Slim, I'm hungry."

just a big ass kid.

Slim looked at the time on her phone to see it was almost 8, making her realize that she also needed to eat dinner.

"Mmm imma cook, what you in the mood for?"

He shrugged, "Something good."

"I really want some lasagna." She told him.

"Sound good." Cash nodded as she moved him off of her. "Where you going?"

She scrunched up her face, "To the kitchen, Ja'More."

He chuckled, "Oh yea.. Ight."

Brent Faiyaz played once Slim made it to her kitchen. It wasn't long after she gathered the ingredients that Cash's heavy footsteps sounded.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"I'm cutting the vegetables." She told him, placing an onion in front of him. "Hmm, chop that for me."

"How I get in this?" He scrunched up his face.

"You came in here and made it a team effort.."

He chuckled before washing his hands and grabbing the cutting board. Slim stood there and watched for a moment, to make sure he was doing it right, then moved to get the pasta cooking.

"Slim.. what I do now?" She looked to see he had chopped up the onion and pepper.

"Turn the stove on and oil the pan." She told him.