Damon watched Rachel and Tokala tie Kyle up with some rope, and once the bindings were secure, the Alpha kicked the unconscious man's face. "Wake the fuck up, you piece of shit," he snarled, and when he kicked his face again, the guy grunted and jolted awake.

Kyle immediately tried to get up, but his ankles and hands were tied, so all he could do was writhe around. He tried using his enhanced strength to break free, but before he could, Damon stomped down on the man's leg and snapped the bone. Kyle winced and grimaced, and when Damon snatched his throat and pulled him up off his feet, the man glowered at him.

"I'll make this nice and simple for you," the Alpha growled as Kyle choked. "You answer my questions, I don't break any more bones. You don't answer them...well, we've got two hundred and five more to go," he warned, glancing at his broken leg.

Damon then slammed the man's back on the ground and leaned into his purple face. He loosened his grip just enough for Kyle to take a few desperate breaths, and then he tightened it again.

"I'm not...telling...you shit!" Kyle growled.

The Alpha mercilessly slammed his free hand on Kyle's chest, and the sound of his breaking ribs echoed through the burrow. "Two hundred and two."

Kyle groaned and choked; he started trying to pull Damon's hand from around his throat, but his strength was laughable compared to the Alpha's.

"Tell me what your Alpha is planning," Damon demanded.

"And don't lie," Sebastien warned. "I'll know."

The man laughed through his struggled breaths, but when he set his eyes on Julian, he scowled angrily. "Fucking traitor!"

Damon punched his face, breaking his nose.

"Fuck!" Kyle spat.

As his pack moved out of the way, Damon picked Kyle up and pinned him against the nearest wall. "Answer me!" he yelled.

"Fuck you!"

"Can I suggest something?" Sebastien then asked. "I mean, he's obviously not gonna say anything no matter how many bones you break, right?" He looked to Julian for confirmation.

They nodded and said, "He's probably had every bone in his body broken a thousand times."

Damon snarled irritably and stared expectantly at Sebastien.

The white-haired demon looked at Jackson.

Jackson frowned in confusion and pointed to himself. "Me? What am I gonna do?"

"You can put those shiny new fangs of yours to use," Sebastien said, pulling him away from Wilson and Julian.

"W-why can't you just use yours?" Jackson protested.

"Because I'm a kludde; I don't have multi-purpose venom and rift travel and whatever. I do spirit stuff," he explained, escorting Jackson towards Damon. "If Kyle here was a ghost or phantom or what have you, then maybe I could do more than carry him away from his pack."

Kyle struggled in Damon's grip, and when Sebastien and Jackson reached him, the Alpha pinned the man on the ground again. He knew what Sebastien was getting at; demon venom was one of the most excruciating things someone could experience, and it might be what got Kyle to talk.

But Jackson frowned unsurely. "I-I don't really know what I'm doing."

"Come on, you got the hang of fire pretty quickly. Venom's a breeze. Just like with the fire, it's all about intention," Sebastien explained.

Jackson looked down at Damon and Kyle. He looked conflicted, and Damon was sure it was because he was worried about messing up.

Kyle grunted and tried pulling free. "Get the fuck off me!"