2

It was 9:37 p.m as Kai Cenat sat in his room, on steam as he scrolled through videos on his discord server to react to. After reacting to a video of an edit of him and Ray, an edit of him and Chris dancing and an edit of him and speed. He had gotten to a screen recording of a girl on live.

He knew this girl. He had followed her on tiktok a couple months ago. He first started to follow her when her post came onto his for you page, it was her and her friend, in an Uber after a night out - them obviously being drunk, her friend had opened the back door during the ride and started to puke on the ground as the driver kept driving. Then, when the driver had noticed what she was doing he immediately stopped to try to help her, only making her fall out of the car, and straight into her puke.

     He remembered when he first watched it, he was on stream, and then he followed her.

     Kai hit play on the video, it was Kailani laying in bed, reading the comments on her live. He didn't understand what the screen recording was for, but he continued to listen to it as he read the chat.

    "Tell Duke Dennis, I want him." Kai's eyes immediately dragged away from chat and back onto the screen recording.

His eyebrows went up, as he rewinded the video back a couple seconds.

"Tell Duke Dennis, I want him."

"YOO, CHAT?" Kai's eyes were huge, because of her bluntness.

Rewinding the video again to play it from the start, "Tell Duke Dennis, I want him." Kailani smiled as she brought her hands together while saying it, "And go head tell him I will be faithful," She pointed at the camera.

Kai paused the video, again, "Chat y'all know who this is? This Kailani bruh, I been following her for a while now. This is crazy chat." Kai dragged out the 'y' from 'crazy'.

     Kai hit the play button on the video, "-tell his ass I'm 5'5. Tell him I cook, and that I got my own recipes, tell him I ain't afraid of the media." Kai kept the video pulled up incase he needed to replay it again.

      "Aye chat - hold on, gimme a second." Kai put his pointer finger up, taking his right headphone off as he picked his phone up from his desk, going to contacts he FaceTimed Duke.

      After 2 rings, and still no awnser, "Bruh why he never awnser his phone, his bitch-ass, God damn."

     The FaceTime connected on the last ring, "Yo, Duke, I'm on stream, you streaming?" He looked down at the screen, trying to see where Duke was.

     "Nah, I'm with Din getting food. You want somen' to eat? Whats good?" Duke held the phone up so Din would be in the frame too, the two were in line somewhere, Kai couldn't tell where.

"No, no I'm alright, but when you plan on streaming?" Kai wanted him to watch the screen recording of Kailani on stream, instead of not.

"Shi, ion kno'." He scratched the back of his head as he looked around. "Maybe later tonight? Why you wanna stream with me?"

"Not tonight but uhh," Kai trailed off as he rubbed his chin, "when you do get on, imma need you to watch a video, alright? I'll send it to you or whatever." He looked back at chat and smiled.

     "Yeah, alright, just send it to me and I'll watch it. I gotta go, we next in line." Without letting Kai or the chat say their goodbyes, Duke had already hung up the phone.
-
      Around 10:53 p.m, Kailani was sitting in her bed as she scrolled through Twitter, realizing that what she had been scrolling through, was old feed, she refreshed her page. After scrolling for a couple of more minutes, she came across one of the guys she always saw in a Duke edit.