Chapter 11

Ana POV
How can jack do this to me.He said he loved me.Now,he wants to ask out another girl.And he didnt even have the balls to tell me himself.He told melody to tell me.I feel so useless.I feel worthless.Is melody the only person that actually cares about me?
We are at the gym.Its the last day of school.Melody and jack are there.There also with kassie(a cool girl thats javiers girlfriend),alison(one of the nice girls),javier (a cool guy thats dating kassie).Kassie bakes cookies.And wow they taste good.Its like eating heaven.Melody said that her cookies taste like love.And she said that if they tasted like hate she was going to kill javier.His face was priceless.I laughed because it was funny.But then jack messed everything up.He asked melody for toothpaste.I know.your probably thinking"toothpaste?"Well yeah toothpaste.Melody has a teeth problem.She likes brushing them.She carries toothpaste,dental flaws,toothpicks,and a toothbrush.Jack stole the tooth paste.He squirted it out like if it was a water bottle.Then,my brother said that you can die like that.He said that he had nothing to live for.That no one loved him.It felt like he ripped my heart out of my chest and slowly squished it.He dosent think i love?

Jacks POV
No one loves me.If i die no one would care.I actually try cutting .But melody always stops me.Well she eats toothpaste and so do i.But i eat it way worst.I bet melody and my mom would be the only ones who care if i die.And ana well shes something else.She is a........a........a.........a
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter.I wrote it in like 15 minutes.And FYI jack is confusing.You never know whats going to come out of his mouth.And um august 5 will be the day this book ends.Ana(danigirl) is the main reason i wrote this book.I IM going to finish it on her birthday .And um comment or vote so i can she who actually like is.