"Oh, shutup." She said, looking at me. "You just don't want Josh to meet your brother."

"No." I said, trying to sound defensive. "Okay, yeah."

"I'll fix that." She said, pulling out her phone. Before I could stop her, the phone was already ringing on speaker.

"I absolutely hate you." I said, looking at Frankie.

"What's wrong?" Josh answered, reminding me of the last time he answered like that.

"Lynna got in a car wreck." Frankie said, I could audibly hear the noise Josh made.

"Frankie!" I said alarmed, slapping her arm. "Josh, I'm fine, she's a fucking idiot."

"You're so nice to me." Frankie smiled, giving me a smile that said she was proud of herself. I took the phone from her, not wanting to not give her another opportunity.

"Frank, you're not funny, like at all." Josh said, still sounding startled.

"Yes, I am, don't lie to yourself." Frankie said.

"Fuck off." Josh responded aggressively. I laughed at Frankie's shocked expression, looking very offended.

"You know what, fuck you too, Josh." Frankie said. "I hope Lynna's brother fucking hates you."

"What?" Josh asked, sounding very confused.

"Yeah, so, my brother wants to meet you." I said. "And, evidently he's a fan of your guys' music, so that's a plus."

"When does he want to meet me?" Josh asked, the slightly nervous tone in his voice made me smile a bit.

"I'm not sure, we're trying to figure that out. He wants to go to one of your shows, then meet you." I shrugged.

"He lives in Maine, right?" He asked, I hummed in response. "Let's see...Jake, are we going anywhere near Maine?"

I heard Jake answer in the background, saying the venue we were already thinking about.

"Does that sound like it'd work?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't." I smiled, excited just thinking about. "That's like three weeks away, right?"

"Yeah, almost exactly." Josh said, the excitement evident in his voice. "I can't wait to see you again."

Frankie made a gaging noise in the background, making sure it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Frankie's just jealous she can't get Sam to say that." Josh said, causing Frankie to make a once again offended sound. "What? Do you want to talk to Sammy, Frankie? He's right here, I can — "

"Lynna, tell him to shutup." Frankie said, looking to me.

"I don't control him." I shrugged, Frankie looking at me betrayed.

"Sam, say 'hi' to Frankie!" Josh said loudly, loving how upset he had to of been making Frank.

"Uh, hi, Frankie." Sammy spoke nervously, Frankie's face turning softer compared to the angry look.

"Hi, Sammy." Frankie smiled.

"Hi, Lynna, hi, Frankie." Jake's voice came over the speaker.

"Hi, Jakey." I greeted, my voice sounding stupid.

"Hi again, Lynn." Jake said, I could imagine the smile. "Joshua here has to get off the phone, we have places to be."