"No, we both know you don't. You just don't want to talk to your brother." He said jokingly.

"Actually, I have to shit." I said, earning a laugh from him. "So, unless you want to stick around for that, I'd advise that we talk later."

"Alright, I'll call you at some point so we can make plans." He said. "Buh-bye, Lulu."

"Stop calling me that." I groaned, absolutely hating that name. "Goodbye."

I ended the call, doing as I said and heading towards the bathroom. Of course, when you live next door to your bestfriend, you don't get much alone time.

I heard my front door open, followed by Frankie calling for me. I waited til she wandered towards the door to answer her.

"Lynna." She called out in a creepy voice. "Where are you my sweets?"

"Bathroom." I answered, debating whether I should've actually answered. "Don't you even think about coming in."

"Aw, man." She sighed from outside the door. "I wanted to watch you poop."

"I'm going to get a restraining order one of these days." I said. "Guess who called me this morning?"

"Josh?"

"No."

"Jake?"

"No."

"Their mom?"

"No, stop guessing." I finally said, not letting her spit out another name. "Axel."

"As in your brother, Axel?" She asked.

"Who else do I know named Axel?" I asked, finding the question odd.

"Well, I don't know, you keep secrets." She said. I chose not to argue that, knowing that she knew almost everything about me. "Your brothers hot."

"Frankie, stop that right now." I said, now feeling disgusted. "You have Sammy."

"So?" She asked, not seeing a problem with it.

"Okay, anyways." I said. "He wants to meet Josh. I guess his wife saw that I had a boyfriend, and Axel was heated that I didn't tell him yet."

"Snitch." Frankie remarked, referring to Sara.

"No, I love her." I said. "That's besides the point. He wants to meet them, evidently he's big fan of Greta. So, I guess we're going to find a date that we can go to a concert and he'll meet them."

"What does Josh think?" She asked.

"Haven't told him yet." I shrugged, making my way out of the bathroom. "I'm sure he won't mind."

"As long as you he doesn't meet Axel the same way he met your parents." She smiled, making me remember that embarrassing morning.

"I had almost forgotten about that." I sighed. "Do you want to go with when we see them?"

"Absolutely." She answered, no hesitation whatsoever. "I wanna see Sammy."

"Of course you do." I said, making fun of her. "You're 'gorgeous' Sammy boy."

"Never call him that." She said, pointing her finger at me aggressively. We continued through the morning, trying to decide when to meet with Axel. I knew at some point I actually needed to tell Josh about it, but I'd do it eventually.

"You really need to call Josh so we can actually know." Frankie said, trying to get me to do it.

"I'm too lazy." I answered, trying to act tired.