FGOD Error / Wings of Fire Idea

Error was sick and tired of his job he was forced to destroy au's again and again by Fate even going as far as to try and tell Ink about the balance of the multiverse but nobody would listen to him let alone believe him he was just so tired of everything so when Ink gathers all the sanses together to attack ambush him he jumps into the void to escape from the never ending pain only to end up in a different world all together as a dragon non the less.

When a strange hybrid dragonet that looks like a mix between a Nightwing, Skywing, and Sandwing is spotted with strange powers three Territories all rush to try and get him in their kingdom. Queen Thorn wants him in her castle so she can teach him how to handle Animus magic without causing another war, Queen Ruby wants him in her kingdom so she can make sure he's not going to cause anymore trouble especially after what happened with Darkstalker, and nobody nows why the Nightwings want him but it can't be for a good cause it doesn't help when Moonwatcher has a prophecy. Not to mention the thoughts she can hear from his head she's never met someone who craved death like this before good thing she now someone who can help, Hope and her dragonet Peacemaker just may be able to heal this poor soul, along with all the allies Error has made. As he explores this new multiverse and meets the dragon counterparts of this multiverse he makes allies through with new allies comes new enemies.

As a Black Dragon Shows

The Red Moon Glows

The Red of His Scales Like Blood

Hide More Scars Than Shown

For if Not Healed

Showl Suffer Alone

Beware The Others Of Unknown

For They Hurt What They Sow