Shattered Glass: Broken Sunshine

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker have there personalities switched because it's transformers shattered glass.

Sideswipe was loyal to his fraction but he couldn't help but think that the assassination of Drench was a step too far, though Sideswipe kept quiet about his feelings like he always did. But nothing can be kept a secret when you have an irritating and nosy split-spark twin, however when Nemesis Prime suspected him of increasingly conflicted loyalties, and conspired to have him ambushed and killed which nearly succeeds. He tries convincing his twin to come with him and defect but Sunstreaker refuses So he sets out on his own and joins the deceptions to fight for a better cause, during an attack on a autobot base he didn't expect to find his twin in the brig chained to the wall and half dead with extensive damage to his frame and valve.

Sunstreaker felt betrayed, because his twin was always at his side even when he pranked their fellow autobots and got them both punished, he was angry at his twin for having conflicted loyalties about their fraction and Nemesis Primes methods. He never thought his twin would abandon him but when Sideswipe defects Sunstreaker is left alone and gets to see first hand how wrong Nemesis Primes ways are. Humiliated, Abused, and Alone he wants so desperately to escape the autobots and join the deceptions and reunite with his twin but that's exactly what the autobots were waiting for him to try captured and taken down to the brig he's tortured, starved, and Violated he's lost all hope that he'll ever escape.

But during an attack on the autobot base by decepticons he's Rescued by the decepticon leader and a decepticon who is none other than his twin Sideswipe and is taken back to their base to heal and recover with their help will he get better or will he get lost in the Abuse, Horror, and Insecurities that the autobots have drilled into his helm.

This was story idea was inspired by

Breaking Free Shattered glass by Remix123

On fanfiction

Warning slightly dark if you check it out