Vampiretale / Bad Sanses Fledglings

Nightmare the embodiment of fear Guardian of Negativity one of the strongest vampires alive, collects abandoned and broken fledglings abandoned mostly by previous vampires that didn't want them anymore leaving them vulnerable to a group of vampires hunters called the star sanses that worked for a larger organization called the council their group mainly consisted of a skeleton named Ink who was the leader of the group along with his disowned brother Dream and a small sans called Blueberry or Blue for short.

Killer was the first abandoned Fledgeling he had found, well he hadn't technically been abandoned Killer had slaughtered the vampire that had turned him along with everyone else in sight. Leaving him completely alone before Nightmare had found him it has taken a lot of convincing but he had managed to convince Killer to come back to his castle.

Dust had been the second one he'd found, Dust's sire had been one of the less kind ones and had killed Dust again and again just for fun even allowing his other fledglings to do the same. Which had led to their demise when Dust had snapped and killed him and the other fledglings though Dust had ended up haunted by one of the dead fledglings that was his sibling named Papyrus.

Horror had been the third and last fledgling he'd came across, he'd found Horror starving to death after being abandoned right after he was turned desperately killing mortals and trying to drink thier blood however due to being a fledgling, he could not process said blood and would throw it back up. it had taken months for Horror to get at least a reasonable amount of weight back and and even longer before he was remotely socialized, but it was worth it seeing how all three of his fledglings got along.

So when Nightmare comes across another starving and abandoned Fledgeling named Cross he's not just gonna leave him to suffer though Cross comes with his own challenges and secrets it doesn't help that he doesn't remember anything. Along with the fact that the leader of the star sanses is obsessed with getting rid of Cross doesn't make it any easier but Nightmare won't stop until he's saved this fledgling, after all how hard can it be?

Side-Note: A Fledgling is the equivalent of a newly turned vampire or a baby vampire Fledglings are dependent on their (sire's) which is the vampire that turned them due to the fact that they can't process mortal blood till they've matured.